Chapter 34

Clay POV

"Ugh" I groan, forcing myself into a sitting position.

I have no knowledge of where I am. Darkness surrounds me and the surface underneath me is hard as rock. Walls of sorts rise up around me, made of the same material.

"You cursed giants!" I shout, anger brewing.

I sigh, leaning against one of the walls after gaining no reply. Poor Sophia, my poor, poor Sophia. What horrors she must be facing now. My fingers go to the golden wedding band on my left hand, slowly twisting it in my hold and feeling the etching. I hope she still has her ring. That way, she can remember that I will stop at nothing to save her from that brute of a prince.

"Agh!" I shout in surprise as the world around me shifts, sending me onto my back. 

"H...Hello?" A timid female  voice asks. 

The voice may be timid but that doesn't take away from the loudness of it. It must be a giantess.

All too soon blinding light hits my eyes. I squeeze them shut instantly but realize my mistake when I feel large fingers wrap around my body. 

"Oh aren't you the cutest thing." 

A gentle finger caresses my face. I open my eyes and find myself in the hold of a giantess. I gulp as her soft, violet eyes take in my movements.

"Whats your name my darling." She coos, bringing me over to her giant bed. 

"L...Lord Dering." I stutter trying to regain my composer.

She nods, sitting down and setting me on the bed, removing her restricting hold. I flip over on my stomach and try to crawl away. She giggles, pinching my ankle between her fingers and dragging me back. I panic and claw at the bedspread, trying to gain hold. I cant. She picks me up by my left ankle, dangling me upside down in front of her face.

"Your'e so powerless in this situation, it's adorable."

I gulp, not liking the mischievous gleam in her eyes.

Suddenly, Im falling. I cry out, a scream that is swallowed back up when I collide with a solid surface. The air is knocked out of me and I just lie on my stomach for a moment, struggling to breath. So this is what my poor Sophia probably had to go through, no wonder she was so frightened of Drake. I try to push myself up only to have a heavy weight administered on my back as the giantess strokes me.

"L...let me up." I command, still trying in vain to sit up.

"Aww, now your'e trying to tell me what to do." She giggles in reply.

What am I to her? A doll? I groan, changing my maneuver so that I can at least roll over onto my back. It works and she chuckles in delight, finding my struggles humorous. She rests her finger on my chest, giving me a toothy smile. 

"So Lord Dering, do you know who I am?" She moves her face closer till it is right above me, her sickly sweet breath washing over me.

I shiver, not liking the feeling at all.

"No." I mumble.

"I, am your master, and you will call me as such." She says softly, stroking her finger over my chest and stomach.

Master? I am not staying here. I glare at her and smack her finger. "You are no master of mine!" I growl.

"Oh, a rebellious pet. We will have to change that." She laughs, taking me between her pointer finger and thumb, squeezing me rather harshly.

Vertigo overcomes me as she stands and carries me over to her wardrobe. She opens it up and retrieves something from the top shelf. I don't realize what it is till she forces me into it and I am staring at her from the confines of a glass bottle.