Chapter 16

Sophia's POV

I wake up to the familiar feeling of warm skin against my own. I gently run my fingers over Drakes chin and neck. He sighs softly and his eyelids flutter as he begins to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispers.

I blush and allow his fingers to wrap themselves around me and set me on his lap. He gazes down at me with tired eyes and runs his finger down my back. I try to smile back but cant help remembering what it felt like to be free for four short days. Drake notices and his smile quickly turns to a frown. He uses his pointer finger and places it under my chin forcing my head up so that I am looking up at him.

"Whats wrong Sophia?" He growls.

I shiver slightly sensing his growing anger. I place my hands on his finger and sigh. "Nothing Im just sleepy."

He buys it and moves his finger away from my chin. I watch as he looks me over his eyes moving over my form just as when he first had me in his hold. He sighs in contentment and begins to move from his current position. The bed shakes and I lose my balance falling to my knees. When I am able to stand again, Drake is smirking down at me though his face is only inches above me. I gulp as he moves his lips closer before pressing them against me. The pressure forces me against the mattress, immobilizing me as he moves his lips over my tiny body. His hot breath flows over me giving me goosebumps as he pulls away.

"Oh how I missed this." He sighs planting one more kiss.

I look up into his dark green eyes and he looks back softly running his finger up and down my side. My mind races as it tries to figure out another way to escape the clutches of my giant owner. Drake has no clue of what my mind tries to configure, he just smiles down at me. I just need to regain his trust I realize. I reach my hand up and run my finger tips over his bottom lip. He grins and pinches my waist between his fingertips. I gasp at the sudden motion but he takes no notice. He transitions me to his fist and he carries me over to his desk.

Once again I am placed down on the hard wood among a mess. Drake slips behind the changing screen and quickly changes. He steps out and hands me another dress, helping me put it on.

Drake POV

I watch her tie up the back of her dress and she turns back to me. I gently pick her up and bring her to the parlor area of my room. I thought it best to keep her in my room for now so that she wont get any big ideas in her tiny head. I set her on the table next to a tray of food and sit in my high backed chair across from here. She quickly reaches forward and tears a small piece off of a role. I watch her fascinated. Its still so strange having a human that's my own.

We quickly finish breakfast and I groan knowing what I have to do.

"Sophia, I'm sorry about this." I pluck her off the table and bring her over to a gilded bird cage.

I watch Sophia's eyes grow wide at the sight of it. She begins to struggle but I easily get her into the cage and firmly shut the gate. She runs over to the golden bars and glares at me. I sigh and turn away making my way over to the door.

"Im sorry Sophia, I'll be back in about an hour." I look at her slumped form once more before leaving her completely alone.