Chapter 4

Madison's P.O.V.

A high pitch scream from my own body was the only thing that sobered me. I tried to, but it did not come out.

Here I am now where you probably started my story.

In bed.

Covering what needs to be covered.

And beside me is a gorgeous man who is too good to be true.

FUCK!

What the hell did I do last night? This is not me. I must be dreaming. Yeah, that's it. This is all a dream. This is just one of my greatest fantasies hidden inside my brain that's why I am now seeing this. But why is the room spinning?

Groaning, I placed my hand on my forehead as the coldness of the platinum ring in my hand woke me even further. I looked at my hand and there it was! A ring! It also has a huge diamond in the middle. Damn, I need to sell this, but wait! How...?

"Good morning, beautiful." a deep mumble from behind crept into my ears.

Slowly, my head turns to see HIM. A part of me is proud of myself for actually choosing a hot guy. He looks just oh so dreamy with his baby blue eyes, and that sharp jaw especially when he--HOLD ON A SECOND HERE. No, no, no, no, no!

"Who the hell are you?" I whispered asked. Right, Mads. A guy, in bed, and you don't even know his name. Wow.

He lets out a chuckle that was so hard to resist myself from drooling. Add the fact that he's still in bed with nothing on. I never knew a guy would be my weakness. NO, MADISON. NOTHING CAN BE YOUR WEAKNESS NOW. YOU ARE STRONG! "Come on, Madison. That's not a way to treat your husband on the first day!" he said rather amusingly. This is not funny! But the way he said my name, I instantly melted.

"How do you know my name, and I can't even remember yours?" I asked almost frantic. "What happened last night?" I started rubbing my head again, just having the thought of having to remember everything is making me dizzy. I just need straight forward answers.

"Well, to start of, you were one miserable player last night." he shifts himself on the bed revealing his chest and I catch a glimpse of his six pack. Hell no, Madison! "You were miserable, I was miserable, so I just thought that we can become miserable together." he smirks. "You were losing your bets and you kept on betting twice the amount you lost until you had none left. You looked so upset, I didn't know whether you'd pass out by the fact that you've lost your entire freedom, so I stepped into the scene and let you bet on what I have left for my own leisure last night. Then your luck began to turn and you started to gain more than what you came with. On your last bet, I told you that is you lost, you can have the rest of the tokens I've got left and I was to leave you alone, but if you win, we'll do anything we both want."

"And?" my voice shook as I asked. There was this huge lump on my throat that I couldn't swallow.

He starts to chuckle but then bites his tongue. "You seriously don't remember anything?" he asked me.

"No shit, Sherlock. Would I ask you if I remember?" I had my arms over my chest--well breasts right now, and I wasn't the only one who noticed that. But now is not the time to see him actually check out my boobs, okay?!

"Point well taken, Mads." he says as if it was déjà vu. "After you won, we celebrated with everything. Champagne, and you know, the works." he smirks again.

"Wait a minute."

"Thanks." he whispers as he handed me his pay. Good thing though. I won't get to return to his table until he asks for a refill.