Prologue

Madison's P.O.V.

The heat and the prickling light hitting my sleepy eyes became my alarm clock for the day. I stretched my arm and it was looking for a cool spot. I opened my eyes to see it was already eleven in the morning. I groaned to myself because of my throbbing headache.

Ugh. What did I do last night? Images of a dance floor, disco lights, and pouring cocktails flashed before me. Right... the heat keeps on making my head spin faster so I closed them again. I think I'm going to have a fever after this.

I will never ever drink again.

There's no cool spot on this side of the bed, so I turned on the other side. Head spin. I extended my arm to feel the cool portion of the bed. Good thing I chose a king-sized bed. But my arm landed on something warm, soft and strong at the same time.

Huh?

My eyes shot open to see a gorgeous man sleeping beside me. He was lying on his stomach and his head was glued to the pillow. His breathing was deep, assuring me that he was still fast asleep.

Wait a mocha frappe with extra whipped cream minute!

Why is he shirtless?

I felt the soft breeze caress my skin. Why am I naked? Why is he here? What the hell happened last night?

I rubbed my eyes to wake myself fully, but something hard hit me.

It was a diamond ring on my left ring finger.

What happened last night?

**

Author's Note: ALAS, A STORY WHERE I CAN PUT THE HOT, THE HANDSOME, AND SMOULDERING.....IAN SOMERHALDER!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I know I'm fangirling right now XD

Happy 18th Birthday to @ChealseaCastro <3 another Ian drooler ;) this book is for you!!! <3 I hope your Gatsby debut will be a night to really remember. Love you to bits!!

Special thanks to @PalePixie-xo for the awesome cover ^.^ xxx

yay or nay??? Do you guys like it so far? Hahahaha. If not, I won't continue it, swear XD

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN me. ADD TO LIBRARY&READING LIST. SHARE ;)

LoveLots,

WanderingDancer<3 

(April 26, 2014)