Chapter 6

Author's Note: I have already classified this book as MATURE due to language and other contents that tend to be sensual, explicit, and the rest of you know what. I have placed this here so that I don't need to warn you guys on every chapter that there will be mature content/scenes. Just like in For Better or For Worse, I will put a set of stars (***********************************) before and after the scene so that those who'd want to skip it are welcome. The hassle of creating a separate book for restricted scenes became controversial before and some people took it too seriously. Plus, this book is mature content in nature so before adding this to your library, you'd have an idea or wild guesses how this book will turn out.

Add the fact that putting a disclaimer before chapters will immediately give away or spoil what's gonna happen. So if you're a minor, honey, I may have to ask you to skip those parts or if you could take things with a matured mindset, you are welcome, but if you can't I'll try to see what else I could do to serve both parties. Just comment down or send me a pm, I'm open for your thoughts.

And for those who just love to threaten me of this because of my profession, why don't you just write your own books and please mind your own business? It's annoying to see that I can't freely write the way my books are OUGHT to be written. Each book is unique with its own design and flow, most especially how it is to be delivered. Yes, I'm a pre-service teacher, but I also love to tell stories through my books. I am not being paid to write, I am my own boss, and my readers are my priority despite all the work I'm going through with college and other activities. I do my best to write. If you can't appreciate nor understand that, I believe that's not my problem anymore. That's all for now, there will be another Author's Note at the end. 

Thank you!

Song for the chapter: "Under Pressure" by QUEEN

**

It is surreal to think how beautiful diamonds could sparkle in the rays of the sunlight, and how my freshly manicured nails blend in with the plane's seat covers.

A glass of champagne has been brought to my table by the request of William who is seated across me, dapper in his white crisp shirt with a button undone. His suit jacket was hung in a clothes rack somewhere in the plane. Adjacent to his get up, I was also in a suit but in a cream color with my satin top in the richest red my eyes have laid eyes on.

Gigi was in another booth and hot-stuff surprisingly came along with us. They were both busy in their own bubble as I can hear Gigi giggle and see her smile from ear-to-ear. I'm glad she's finally happy with a guy. She wasn't the luckiest when it came to men coming in her life. Her father also was no stranger to that fact.

She continues to be smitten over him and Kian taps the tip of her nose, leaving Gigi in a lovesick smile. And I'm the one married in this friendship.

"Are you alright, Madison?" William startles me. Then I realized my head was leaning on my seat in the most uncomfortable manner just to take a peek of my lovestruck best friend.

"Yeah...I'm just...nervous, I guess."

He senses the lie in me and puts his phone down. "I was making arrangements so that when we come home, all things would be settled. And don't be nervous, Madison. You look beautiful." He makes me blush once more and I try to bite my cheeks to keep myself from smiling.

"I was thinking about getting my hair tips silver than blonde." Did I just say that?

William chuckles at my abrupt statement. "Why didn't you say so? I would of said the same but you weren't saying any sentiments on your hair."

"I didn't know what I was getting." I teased him further.

"Then you can do whatever you want with it as soon as we land." he says in a straight tone.