Chapter 10

Song: "Money Power Glory" by Lana Del Rey

Play this song until you reach the very end of the first part.

You're welcome hehe...

**

"I want my mom to be happy." I say breathlessly.

"I want Margaret gone forever. Away from me, away from us." He added. It was a tricky offer.

I'd hate to make a life-changing decision. We're talking about a baby here! A human being! Will and I are still so young, but still, all I can think of is my mother's happiness.

"Do you really have a plan?" I asked him, looking directly at how the moonlight and the candle flames dance in his beautiful eyes. Will could be hypnotizing me all this time for all I care, but no. He is a gorgeous man. Who wouldn't love him?

He nodded and my eyes followed his. "Yes. Do you want to know?"

"No." I answered in an instant.

It surprised him as well. "You don't?"

"I don't have to." I said, shaking my head. "That's how much I trust you, Will." I'll be devastated if this is the wine talking.

"So, that's a yes?" His face lights up in hopes for a positive answer.

I've took a lot of huge steps in my life for one night in Vegas, and there's no divorce or way out in this. It's now or never. But looking at my life now, I'm just a high school student still for another four months more. And why should I be worrying about this when I'm obviously stable and safe in all aspects? I don't need to worry for another human being to be brought into this world because that baby will live a very comfortable life. One that I never got to experience until now.

I shifted from my indian sitting position and managed to straddle Will in between my legs with my hands holding his face. There was only a few inches in between us but our eyes never left each other. They didn't want to separate from each other.

Will ran his finger from my cheek to my chin and I felt my body respond. It tingled and heated in the right places. Not waiting far too long, I felt his manhood once more pushing against my belly. Slowly, Will devours my mouth.

I let him. I wanted it too. My arms wrap around his neck as he continues to explore my mouth with his talented tongue and fists my locks with the most gentle but firm grip which actually was a turn on.

My body felt like it was on fire. I wanted this for some time now. Call me hormonal, but it felt right.

Somehow and for some reason, I felt him carry me back inside our bedroom when my brain started to think about the used dishes and the unfinished bottle of wine on the terrace, but that really wasn't the priority.

I was wearing a long maroon satin nightgown with lace embellishments and a robe as if I sensed this to be happening tonight. Partly, I was actually begging deep inside, but I did not know that this would really push through.

He laid me down on the bed and he hovered over me, his eyes looked better in the dark. They looked like the ocean waves that crash on rocks in pictures and portraits. Once more he kisses me, nipping my lips followed by my jaw and he gently sucks on my neck. I felt like I was in 7th heaven.

He pushes my robe off starting with my shoulders, and I swear I heard him growl deep inside his throat. He looks at them for a moment before giving each kisses. I bet he'll kiss every inch of me tonight.

I help in pulling off my robe and he throws it somewhere in the room. His hands traveled from my neck to my hips as he continued to kiss me. His touch has woken every single cell at 9 in the evening. Both Will and I should be asleep by now, but who am I to complain?