Chapter 5

Madison's P.O.V.

I don't know how everything is happening in a blink of an eye. My goal was to bet until my money tripled its amount, not to marry a billionaire CEO who already paid my mother's hospital bills and my student loans!

Will escorted be back to our suite only to discover how Gigi can be feisty in bed...on the kitchen counter, actually.

I replayed how telling Gigi everything that happened as I am now being pampered in a very expensive salon Will insisted me to go. He was so insisting, he had to watch me like a hawk from afar. Even if he was on his phone or typing until his his fingers would break, he watched my progress.

"Damn, Mads. You've hit jackpot!" My half-naked best friend said with glee. At least now she's sober.

"See you later, babe." Hot-stuff named Kian, caught by Gigi said, giving her a kiss on the lips. "It's nice meeting you, Mads." He acknowledged me before taking his leave. Well, he seems okay.

Gigi took a peek of Will who was well-behaved sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Well, Madison. Good job, baby girl! Who knew?" Seriously, how can she be ecstatic?

"I didn't!" I exasperated.

"Calm down, Mads. This is a good thing." She said as she held my shoulders. "Guys like this one don't come by all the time. It's good timing! Just think of that instead." I wanted to believe her, but my principles have been abused enough.

"I want to. I really do, Gi."

"Then give it a go!"

And I did. I am doing this for my mom, for my family. We can just have a divorce after, maybe, six months? Yeah! I just need to get mom to be okay and everything can go back the way they were before.

As my hair was dyed and now attached to these octopus-like contraptions, I was getting a well-needed manicure and pedicure. It's been more than an hour and Will has no motives to leave even if for a bit.

I was done by another hour and these people made me a superstar. From my dull and dry dark brown hair, they've permed and moisturized it and made it ash brown. They kept telling me I had beautiful sultry eyes, so they also added some subtle highlights to my hair. Since they could't stop, especially charging Will more services, they even did my makeup. When I was done, I couldn't recognize myself. I look hot.

And I wasn't the only one. After a long phone call, Will's eyes landed on me which gave me the chills. At first I thought he hated it, but it was the opposite. He was speechless at what he was seeing. I wasn't far from it. That girl in the mirror is the billionaire's wife now, not the gritty diner girl who skips classes to work hard for her family.

"Wow...Madison...I..." These words came out from Will's mouth. I couldn't help but blush my cheeks at their most red color.

"Uh...yeah, you didn't had to do all this for me..." Then I realized I was biting my lip.

Will's eyes never left at mine. "No, don't feel sorry. I'm glad I did this..."

I fell silent as I still felt my cheeks getting warmer by the second. He didn't have to. Not for me. I think he felt my unease and he smiled warmly. Thankfully, it had an effect that was contagious, I can't escape its effect.

William is really attractive.

"You look ten times more beautiful than you are, Mads." he came closer, before I even knew what was happening, he gave me a peck on the cheek, and that side of my face tingled. Does it really feel like this?

He puts out his card and the lady at the counter immediately swiped it, reminding me on how much it cost to have me look this grand. 

"Come. I'm not yet done with you." he says with his velvet-y voice. Images of last night came before my eyes. He said this in a different state wherein we were both intoxicated and alone...not to mention married. My attention snaps back as he took my hand and led me outside to his car again.