PROLOGUE

Callie: what happened to her hair?

Arizona: I think’s it nice, she looks more pretty.

Alex:  It’s weird.

Meredith and Derek just came from the daycare when they saw Arizona, Callie and Alex looking at Cristina signing charts on the nursing lounge.

Derek: Who are you looking at?

Callie: The new Yang over there.

Derek: *take a glimpse of Cristina* Meredith, is she okay?

Meredith: She’s fine. She just had a haircut, she’s still Cristina.

Callie: There is something. A new haircut means a big thing especially for a woman.

Derek: Yes, knowing Cristina.

Meredith: that’s old saying, maybe because Theo always holds her locks and it hurts her.

Alex: I wonder what Hunt said.

Callie: Yeah, he loves her hair. I assure you, we’ve been roommates and I witness how he touches her hair.

Arizona: *looking at her pager* It’s just fine you know – it’s a very nice haircut. Okay, bye.. I have a patient.

Meredith: Yeah, don’t be bothered about her hair. She is fine. Let’s go to work, people.

Derek, Callie and Alex dispersed. Meredith approached Cristina.

--------

Meredith: Whoa~ nice haircut!

Cristina: Yes, thank you. It’s not a big thing, just want a change.

Meredith: Yeah, you look better.

Cristina: I know.

Meredith: uuhmm.. So I gotta go. See you later. Call/text me when you need me.

Cristina: Yep! Bye.

------------

Meredith was on her way to the attending’s lounge and saw Owen. He signaled him to enter the attending’s lounge. Owen immediately knows why – it’s about Cristina’s haircut.

Meredith: What happened?

Owen: She had a haircut.

Meredith: I can see that. I mean, why did she have a haircut?

Owen:  I don’t know, she wants it. I love her hair but there’s nothing I can do about it. My concern is for her to be safe especially on her state now, and I don’t think having a short hair would harm her.

Meredith:  There IS something Owen. When Cristina is not being herself… I assure you, there’s something bothering her. Fix it please.

Owen: You know Cristina, if she can’t handle it she will approach one of us. As of now, all I can do is be an understanding husband and let the situation lighten up, if she’s ready to share it with me, I’ll fix it. Whatever it is.

Meredith: Oh well. let’s just be supportive to her and I don’t think we have to be worried sick. Cristina is a great mother to Theo; she wouldn’t harm your kid inside of her.  Let’s just be supportive and we have to take care of her well. Okay?

Owen: Yes. Thank you for being there, Meredith. I mean it. You are always here for us.

Meredith. Of course, you are family and we will do anything for our person.