Chapter 15

Cristina just finished her shift; she is walking on the parking lot and took a glance of red-haired man waiting for her, behind him is a motorcycle.

He is smiling as he approached her, took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. Afterwards, He gets her handbag and briefcase away from her arms; he also took her car keys, opened her car and put all of her things inside. She just left standing in front of the motorcycle, Owen put a leather jacket on her shoulders then he handed her a helmet. She just stared at him, figuring out what he was trying to do.

Cristina: Owen? What are you up to?

Owen: Just come with me, Cristina. Just enjoy the ride.

She still felt astounded, so Owen came towards her put helmet on her head, held her hands and assist her to hop in with him in the motorcycle.  As Owen, started the engine, Cristina hugged him, then she noticed he is also wearing a brown leather jacket similar to her.  As they drove out of the hospital and she felt the gush of air, she felt thrill and excitement. She misses riding a motorcycle.

The couple roams around the outskirts of Zurich, and as Owen increase the speed of the engine; Cristina hugged him tighter, enjoying the warmth and company of her husband. She closes her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

___

Owen comes into a halt as they reached the bridge where there is a view of the Lake Zurich, the night looks so splendid, the waters is calm and the wind breeze feels spectacular.  They parked the motorbike and stand by the sidewalk, Cristina grabs Owen right hand, they stayed holding hands, as they savor the perfect scenery in front of them.

Cristina looks at her husband while his eyes are glistening of the scenic night time view of the city

Cristina looks at her husband while his eyes are glistening of the scenic night time view of the city. She then asked him a question, out of the blue.

Cristina: Owen? Do you agree that I am hard to understand?  Do you hate me that way?

Owen looks at her brown eyes and then he smiled.

Owen:  All women are hard to understand, I guess, but as a man, I think our job is not to understand you women, but to love you.

Cristina did not answer, but she moved closer to him and held his hands tighter while looking back at the view. Actions speaks louder than words, Owen knew that.

Owen: Are you ready for another ride?

Cristina: Yes! But this time, I’ll drive.

Owen: Are you sure, you can still do it?

Cristina: Don’t underestimate me, Mister. I am a pro at this. Come on, Hop-in.

This time, Owen felt astounded. He hopped in on the back and hugged Cristina. Cristina started the engine and she drove faster than Owen could. She is right. She is a pro.

Once they reached the hospital, Cristina comes into a halt, they both hopped out of the motorbike.  When Cristina removed her helmet, she immediately lunges herself to Owen and gave him a passionate kiss, without thinking of other doctors and people passing by. Owen kissed her back, shocked with Cristina suddenly initiated a public display of affection, but he too, does not mind.

Cristina: Thank you for the amazing ride, Owen.

Owen: I will always give you an amazing ride for the rest of your lifetime, Cristina. I owe you that.

---

Sorry for the delay! I knooooow. But here is an update! 😊 I hope you'll enjoy it. Short but sweet.