Danish Trip // Harvey Bullock

F/D = favourite drink

~

You have been working at the GCPD for a while now, long enough to know who is trouble, and who you can trust. Most of the officers here are dirty - taking bribes, beating people, abusing their power - but some aren't. 

Sarah Essen, Jim Gordon, Harvey Bullock, to be precise.

Three publicized good guys. You feel that maybe you could one day join them.

Although you would never admit it to anyone, you might have the tinniest crush on a certain irishman who could be a redhead. He's not cute, per se, but he is attractive in that roguish kind of way.

He is a terrible tease; a sarcastic, almost immoral, cop. And, somehow, you are irrefutably attracted to him.

"Hey, hun, you wouldn't mind gettin me a danish, would you?" He asks, walking past you.

"I'm busy, Harvey. Get it yourself." You respond, even though you are overjoyed that he's talking to you.

"C'mon, you don't want me starving now, do you."

"Maybe." You roll your eyes at him, but get up anyhow.

"I have a break, so I might get you one." You say, sauntering out of the building. To your surprise, he follows.

"What are you doing, Harv? Thought you wanted me to get it?" You goad, glancing at him.

"Still do. Just thought you might need a helper." He says in his typical sarcastic manner.

"I'm only getting a danish, and a F/D. Why'd I need help with that? Hmm?" You question with raised eyebrows.

"I. . . thought you'd want company, or something." He replies slowly while shrugging his shoulders. 

Really!?

"I might."

He nods at my answer. 

He seems off today.

"You okay, Bullock?" You ask, walking into a little cafe, a few blocks away from the GCPD.

"Peachy."

You enter, and purchase the items. As you sip your drink, you notice that Harvey is hardly eating his danish as usual. This time he is just nibbling, when all the other times he gobbled it down ravenously.

Should I even ask?

Jim walks up to us, a friendly smile on his face. 

He must be happy, so why isn't Harv?

"Hello, Y/N. Lovely day." He turns to Harvey with a huge villainous grin, "Harvey. How's it going?"

Bullock glares at Jim, answering, "Fine. Go away."

Jim smirks, says goodbye to us, and walks away. Now you know that something is definitely up. Spinning to face Harvey, you give him that look that makes everyone uncomfortable. It's the 'What the heck are you up to?' look. 

"What!? I ain't done nothing." He retorts.

"Seriously, Harvey. You can tell me anything. What's bugging you? Please tell me."

He sighs heavily, and looks at the ground. You wait patiently.

"I may, or may not, like you a little bit."

Bu-dump, bu-dump, bu-dump. Your heartbeat increases.

"...Really?"

"Yeah, and I was wondering if you...want to go...for lunch or something."

"Of course! I would be overjoyed!" He smiles at you, and you blush.

Sorry it REALLY sucked, but I did it in one night and I have writers block. Sooo, this is what you got. (I'm sorry.)

PS

If you have an idea, please request it, or something. I would be overjoyed to fulfil it.

Thank you all!