Victor X Reader

Imagine- cuddling with Victor on a rainy day, and then baking cookies with him.

The wind is furious, howling against the house and making the trees shudder violently with each blast. Rain pelts down, the tears of an angel falling from the heavens. Thunder rips through the air, and shakes the whole earth.

You pout as you look out the window. Rain is usually nice, but right now it's making you sad. Miserable even.

You groan and flop off the chair onto the clean floor.

The sound of rain hitting the window fills your ears as you close your eyes.

Inhaling, you get up and wander into the bedroom where a messy bed awaits, and collapse onto it.

"Weather got you down?" Vic asks from the doorway.

"Vic!" Exclaiming, you sit up and smile at the famous hitman.

"Hey muffin." He smirks as he walks into the bathroom attached to the bedroom. Presumably to wash off some blood or something.

You smile some more as you look up at the ceiling. Victor always improves your mood, even when you're certain nothing can.

Laying there, you close your eyes and listen to Victor as he cleans up. You hear the water run before shutting off, and then you hear him dry his hands on the pristine white towel. You can't hear his breathing, as he hardly makes any noise. And you strain to hear him as he walks over to the bed.

He settles down beside you, and you scoot over so that he has room. You turn so that you're on your side, and reach behind you to grab his hand and drape it over your stomach.

"You're off early today." You lead the conversation, gently trailing your fingers over Vic's pale hand.

"Wasn't much to be done, and now I'm all yours." He whispers into your h/c hair, and catches your fingers between his.

Thunder interrupts the conversation, and, instinctively your grip on Vic's hand tightens. In response, he chuckles.

"You're not scared, are you muffin?"

You snort, "No. It was just...loud."

After a short time of silence, you speak up. "We shouldn't sleep the day away. I think I'll make cookies. You do like cookies, right? Chocolate chip?" You flip over and grin at him.

His eyes were closed, but now he looks at you with a wide-eyed stare.

A smirk plays at his lips, "That sounds delightful. Why don't I help?"

Giggling, you hop off the bed, "You, help me? Why Vic, I didn't know you could bake."

"I can do a lot of things."

You titter and head into the kitchen, and look for the recipe. After you find it, you see Victor sitting on the island.

"I thought you were gonna help?"

"I prefer watching you."

Rolling your eyes, you grab the mixer and prepare the dough, all the while Victor observes you. You preheat the oven and start rolling the cookies after laying out the cookie sheets.

Victor surprises you by rolling up his sleeves and assisting you with the formation of the cookies. You cast him a side glance and a goofy grin, but he pretends to be completely focused on the cookie dough.

After you roll the cookies, you stick them in the oven and wait for them to cook. Vic hops down and wraps his arms around you.

Resting your head against his chest, you can hear his heartbeat, and faintly hear the rain fall outside.

"Those cookies smell good." He mumbles.

"Yeah, they do."

You pull back and then reach up and kiss him.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests open!

Please comment and vote!