Victor Zsasz X Reader

Being the youngest daughter of Don Falcone can be cool, but everything has its drawbacks.

You can't go anywhere without a bodyguard babysitting you. Honestly! You're graduated, and you can't even have a job because daddy's scared someone might target you to get to him. Ugh, it's infuriating!

So, you always take it upon yourself to ditch your guard whenever it's possible. It's not that hard, and your guard is actually the worst. Sure he's big and intimidating, but he's thick.

You can ditch him with the snap of your fingers. He'll look away for a second, and you're gone.

Today is no different.

"Father, I'm going shopping. Be back tonight ok?" You say flippantly, grabbing your purse.

"Shopping all day?" Falcone asks, raising his eyebrows in suspicion.

You look at him in a way that screams 'duh'.

"Well then, Jacob will take you." He points to the large man standing behind you.

You smile innocently, "Of course."

"I expect you won't lose him again." Your father says, a threat clear in his voice and mannerisms, but your smile never falters.

"Naturally."

-At the Mall-

You've been walking for quite awhile in the dingy mall, looking at clothes, jewelry, and other random stuff.

It's time, you decide.

You start walking towards the washroom, taking with you the small bag containing your favourite type of perfume, and a pair of fuzzy socks. You didn't actually want to buy anything, but you figured that it'd be weird if you went shopping and didn't buy anything.

Jacob starts walking with you, but you stop and look at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Guarding you."

You look at him like he's the biggest idiot in the whole world, "I don't think you there's any danger waiting for me in the ladies room."

He looks uncertain, but you glare at him. He finally nods and stays put as you walk towards the restroom, bag in hand.

As soon as you enter, you head straight for the window at the far end of the room. It's always unlocked, so you simply open it and hop out into the gloomy street.

You've gone this route many times, so you feel perfectly confident as you walk away from the mall.

As soon as you're away form the building, you start to run, giddy with freedom. No one following, no one watching, no one judging. Just you and the strangers on the streets.

You wander around, glancing at the pickpockets and purse thieves, and smile. This is Gotham, this is home.

Walking past an alleyway, you are suddenly snatched by cold dirty hands. A man stands in front of you, clearly an amateur, and brandishes a knife.

You smile politely at the man, as he tells you to hand over your purse. You act like you're obeying, but, in secret, you grasp your gun hidden next to your purse.

You pull in on the man calmly, and motion for him to leave you alone. He looks at you, frightened, and then dashes away.

You chuckle. You don't need a bodyguard, you're perfectly fine on your own.

Sauntering around like you own the place, you enjoy the taste of freedom. Then you walk by a vendor, and a man bumps into you.

"Watch it!" The man grumbles, and you just stare at him like 'seriously?'.