Harvey Bullock X Reader

Owl City Lonely Lullaby 

A/n- You don't have to listen to the song, but I think it's fitting.

The world is sometimes dark, scary, and dangerous, but it is evened out by the happy, wonderful, beautiful moments that sometimes occur.

Gotham City is bleak, gloomy, and utterly dangerous. And there are next to no good happenings here.

Gotham City is home. And, though home may be miserable most of the time, Y/n makes the best of it.

Y/n tries to be the light in the darkness of Gotham; she counterattacks the gloom with happiness and smiles.

She always looks forward to making someone else's day a bit brighter, and she loves helping people find happiness.

Harvey Bullock is a rough cop who tries to do the right thing but usually ends up failing. Or at least he was until he met Jim Gordon and he taught Harvey that it's worth it to have morals.

Harvey met Y/n before he met Jim, and she rocked his world.

He first saw her giving a homeless bum food and a blanket. She smiled kindly and chatted with him for awhile before heading on her way. He was infatuated with her luminous smile and beautiful h/c hair. She walked away with a smile, and headed into a cafe. He followed, and managed to ask her out on a date.

The rest is history.

-Your POV-

You walk into the GCPD with a gigantic smirk on your face, you see Harvey and Jim standing by his desk.

"Hey handsome," you coo into Harvey's ear.

"Y/n! What're you doing here, Hunny-bun?"

Jim tries to stifle a groan but I hear it perfectly.

"Oh, Harvey, you know how Jim hates that nickname. Actually, he hates all nicknames." You smile, ruffling Jim's hair.

"Nice to see you Y/n," Jim replies politely.

"Hey Jimmy. Anyways, Harvey, we still on for tonight?" You smirk and waggle your eyebrows suggestively.

He grins in response, "I always got time for you babe."

"Glad to hear it," you whisper seductively into his ear before kissing him gently on the lips.

Jim groans.

"Sorry, Jim, I was just leaving." You say as you walk out of the precinct, turning to blow Harv a kiss.

-3rd Person POV-

As soon as Y/n left, Jim turned to Harvey with a concerned expression.

"Harv, can I talk to you?"

"Sure Jim, what is it?"

Jim glances around at all the cops in the precinct, "Privately."

Harvey follows Jim as he walks into an empty interrogation room.

"Ok Jim, what's up?"

"Harvey, remember that murderer you caught?"

"Jim, you'll have to be more specific, I've locked up quite a few baddies."

"The one that swore vengeance and escaped? The one that almost killed you while you were getting a danish?"

Harvey nods, "That was a good danish, totally worth it."

"Harv, I'm being serious! Think of what would happen if another got out. What if a smart criminal escaped? He wouldn't just go after you, he'd go after Y/n..."