Jerome X Reader

You wait impatiently for Jerome.

Sitting against a tree by the road, you seethe.

He was supposed to be here an hour ago!

Jerome's supposedly coming to pick you up, and then take you on a date, or something. He was very vague.

"Hey-o, hun. How's a goin?" A short, bald creep slurs, alcohol reeking from his mouth.

"Fine. Back off."

"Ah, hun, wha's madder?"

"Go. Away. Please, I will not ask again."

Suddenly, the man's hands wrap around you're throat, you gasp and sputter. The man hisses quickly, letting go and flopping to the ground like a fish.

You look up to see Jerome holding a bloody dagger, a severe frown shadowing his beautiful features.

"This guy bothering you?" He rages in his silent, eery way.

"Yeah, he was. Lucky for me you finally"-your voice grows cold-"showed up."

"C'mon, bae. It's a surprise, and I can't tell. You know that."

You glare at him a little longer, but soon crack a smile, "What is it? A... unicorn?"

"Shh! Spoilers." He says, kicking the the bleeding man.

"That's for hurting my girl! Don't do it again." He looks at the man in an almost pitying fashion, and then he laughs outrageously.

"Well, why take chances?" He pulls out a gun and bam!, blood everywhere!

Jerome shrugs, wraps his arm around you, walks you to a car, opens the door for you, and starts driving away.

He pulls into an empty parking lot for a fancy restaurant.

"Shut up! I've always wanted to come here!!!" You squeal, planting a soft kiss on his soft cheek.

"Anything for you babe." Jerome turns his head so that you kiss his lips.

This was the perfect day.

Sorry I haven't updated for awhile!

Hope you enjoyed, urielectric! (i think i spelt it right)

Comment, vote, add to a list, and request!

By the way, 273 votes!!!! Thank you all so much!

Oh, almost forgot! I just watched season three, so I might update more with characters I haven't done yet.