Jerome X Reader

You decided to go swimming today, and Jerome, your slightly insane boyfriend, decided to tag along.

As you glide through the water, you squeal as Jerome splashes you.

"Hey, watch it!" You laugh, as you playfully splash him back.

"You know, I haven't gone swimming in such a long time, it's kinda nice." He says, and you smirk and submerge your whole body.

After ten minutes of floating and gliding, you can tell that Jerome's growing restless.

"I'm bored," He whines.

"Suck it up princess." You retort.

He groans, "Let's go down the slide or something."

"Fine."

You swim over and run up the stairs with Jerome, trying to beat him to the top.

You make it there first and launch down the slide headfirst. Jerome is right on your heels, and you both laugh hysterically until you splash back into the pool.

Jerome smirks before pushing you behind him and dashing out of the pool up the stairs again. You launch out of the pool, right behind him, but a lifeguard stops you.

"Just so you know, you can't run, and you can't go down the slide headfirst. If you do it again, I'm going to have to kick you out. Tell your friend."

"Tell me what?" Jerome cuts in, his grin gone.

"Uh, you can't run or go down the slide headfirst." The lifeguard stammers.

"Says who?" Jerome growls, and you can tell that something bad's gonna happen.

"Um, the rules."

At this, Jerome snarls but then breaks into a contagious laugh.

"I don't obey rules."

At this, you snicker, and the lifeguard looks scared for his life. And so he should be.

"Jerome, we should be going anyways." You lean into him and whisper, "We have that bank to rob remember?"

He chuckles, "oh yeah."

~Small Time Skip~

You changed and wait for Jerome to get out. He comes out, looking handsome as ever, and you start to leave.

"Not yet. I have unfinished business with that lifeguard."

You shrug and follow him back to the pool.

Jerome sees the lifeguard, pulls out his gun and shoots him.

"There, all done." Jerome says.

"You're so hot when you're mad." You say, kissing him on the lips gently. He returns the affection, and leads the way to the car.

"Now, about that bank..."