Water-Fight in the Rain // Jerome Valeska

It's a rainy day.

Not that you have anything against rain, it's just that today you were planning on going on a picnic. The weather was forecasted to be sunny; a rare in the cloudy skies of Gotham. When you had woken to the sound of heavy droplets falling on the roof, you were filled with disappointment. But, deciding not to let it get you down, you immediately put on a raincoat and rain boots, after eating a lovely breakfast.

Walking into the thunderous storm, gave you a feeling of bravery, and excitement. You splashed in the huge puddles, soaking your jeans and t-shirt.

By your house, there is a drain area, with a wide concrete-rain-gutter-like-thing, and when it pours like this, the area floods. You head there now, bringing with you a palm-sized rock.

You head to the area where the water drains, and throw the rock up the small stream of rain water. It makes a lovely sound as it comes back to you.

By this time, you are almost soaked from head to toe.

"What are you doing?" You freak at the sound of a soft male voice right behind you.

"HUh! No-nothing." You reply with a shrug, shaking off the shame at being found.

"Looks fun. Mind if I join in?" The tallish ginger smirks, and you freeze up.

"Well, it is a free country, you can do whatever you want." You roll your eyes at him, and search the leaf-riddeled, deep puddle for the rock you were playing with.

While you were looking away, the ginger splashed you with the cold rain water. You shrieked in rage, and turned on him. He was smiling evilly, so you took off your rain boot, filled it with water, and poured it over his cocky head.

He yelled out, and started splashing you even more; at this point you both had fallen in the water, and were exceedingly muddy.

After what seemed like an eternity of battling the stranger, you finally stopped.

"Sorry, I've completely forgotten my manners," the ginger says, "My name is Jerome. Valeska."

"Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you, Jerome." You smile, damp hair falling in front of your (almost) blushing face.

"Ha, I should probably be heading home. Thank you for the thorough beating." He grins.

"Well, I am the master at water fights. You should do your research before attacking the boss." You reply, sarcastically. 

He sweeps down into a glorious bow, "Milady, I bid thee farewell."

"Wait! You are very um...wet. You should come to my house, I'll get you a towel."

"Should you be so welcoming of a stranger?" His eyes glint with friendly mischief.

"Well," you say in a righteous manner with eyes raised, "I would not call you a stranger. We have been introduced, had a water fight, (which I won, by the way), and now we are to have lunch."

You grab his hand, and drag him into your humble abode.

Inside it is nice and warm, and you run to get some towels. Drying up, you prepare some soup, your favourite. Jerome sits at the two-seater table, watching you.

"Hope you like this, its my preferred soup. Mother used to make it all the time."

"I'm sure I'll love it. Lovely home you have." He says motioning to the decorated walls, and huge flatscreen TV.

"Thank you, want anything to drink?"

"No, maybe some milk though." With a mumbled 'kay, you grab a nice cup, fill it to the brim, and hand it to him.

He takes a long draught, and when he is finished, has a huge milk moustache. Trying to stifle snorts of laughter, you take a drink of your water. Choking on said water, you bend over coughing, and he asks what's wrong. You point to his face, shaking with withheld guffawing.

He looks into the mirror hanging on the wall, and starts laughing with you.

You both practically fall on the floor snickering. What seems like minutes pass, and the chortling subsides.

He leans into you, his blue eyes boring into yours. Heat flares all around you, and the air iix so thick with tension, that you could cut it with a knife.

Your lips lock, and this moment is such a wonderful feeling, that you want to keep it up for ever. But, sadly, you need oxygen. Breaking away, you sigh in happiness.

"That, was unexpected," you say.

"But, it was a wonderful surprise." You state, leaning in for another sweet kiss.

Thanks for the 1.3k reads!!!

You guys make my day....everyday! Please keep reading, commenting, and voting! I really appreciate it.

Any requests? Please comment them, and I will write it and dedicate it to you.

Thanks for the support!

PS:

I forgot to tittle it so I had to publish the change, sorry 'bout that.