Oswald X (bullied) Reader!

You walked down the familiar street. Naturally, it was pretty much abandoned, except for the men who always hang out at the backdoor of the bar.

You always tried to avoid walking by them, but today you had to. There was a huge mob of people walking down the sidewalk, and you were too embarrassed to walk by them.

You see, you have a limp. Not an unnoticeable limp, a huge limp. You had to twist your body into weird positions to walk efficiently, and this made people laugh and point. This angered you.

Now, hobbling in front of these rude egotistic bums, you try to conceal your fury.

"Ha! Look a the crimple!" You assume he means cripple, but is to drunk to pronounce it properly.

"Ya, shese sa defermed" You assume he means 'she's so deformed', but you can't really tell.

You keep walking well past them, but hear the sounds of heads being smashed against brick walls. This makes your head swivel back, and you see a large guy beating up the rude dudes. Behind him is a short-ish, mildly attractive man, with black hair that is spiky in the top front.

He looks with great disdain at the now bleeding men, then smiles at you. He walks with a limp as well, you notice.

You stumble away, scared that this guy could hurt you too.

He stops approaching, and offers another smile. You hesitantly return it, and stop moving away.

"Uh, I guess thanks are in order..?" You say, uncertain what to do.

"No need to thank me! I did what any respectable gentleman would, right Butch?"

The big scary man nods, agreeing. You smile again, instantly liking this character.

"Um, thanks again. Nice to meet you, though I would have preferred it to be under different circumstances."

"Understandable. I could't help notice that you, um..-"

"Walk funny? Yeah, I kinda noticed."

"I-I certainly didn't-"

"It's fine, 'cause I also noticed that you happen to have a limp as well. Now, I might ask how it happened, but then you'd ask how it happened to me, and that's a long story. So, I'll just say this; dinner friday? I know a good place."

He's completely baffled, and that makes you smirk. His mouth opens and closes like a fish. Butch nudges his arm slightly, and shakes him from his stupor.

"Y-yes! I'd love to!"

~~~~~Next Day~~~~~

You were so nervous, but you just chose your best outfit, and allowed yourself to be excited.

Dinner arrived fast, he picked you up in a limo, A LIMO! You gave directions to (favourite restaurant), and realized that you didn't even know his name. He didn't know your name either!

You were seated at a nice two person table, with a lit candle. You asked his name and he answered Oswald Cobblepot. You told him your name, and the night was quite pleasant.

At the end, you both walked out into the cold night air, and waited. For what, you couldn't say, but it was lovely.

Somehow, you ended up leaning in slowly. He leaned in as well, and soon your lips connected.

It was magnificent, sweet, and sublime. You wanted it to last forever, but sadly you both need to breathe.

In the end, he asked you out for a second date at his nightclub, and you agreed. It was magical.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed. Again especially FemaleLucifer666, thanks soooo much for all the requests and comments!

Please feel free to request as much as you want, but I'm quite busy this weekend.

Please comment, and I have a question.

What is your guy's favourite restaurant? Comment your answers, and maybe vote and add this story to your reading list!

PS: sorry its so short, but the next one is gonna be a long Jerome chapter, so you have something to look forward to!