Butch X Reader

Run!

 Your heart pounds, and mind races. 

R e l a xxx.....

wo n' t hur t....

You lunge around a sharp corner, knocking over a trash can. A torrent of pain numbs you. Glancing down, you notice blood seeping down your leg. Must have slit it while scrambling away. 

Merely a flesh wound, you hiss in your mind.

Panting, you fly down dark alleys and barely lit streets. Nothing follows, yet still you bolt. Life depending or not, you long for freedom. To reach this, you must flee.

Zigzagging through parked vehicles, you suddenly collapse from pure exhaustion, and blood loss. Uninhabited space greets you, as you lose all sense. 

~~+_+~~

"Hey! Hey, don't move. Okay? You were hurt pretty bad, almost didn't think you'd make it."

You jolt up, startled. A man stares at you with concerned eyes. He looks nice, but you notice that he has a prosthetic hand. Though it startles you at first, you decide that it makes him look more mysterious and does nothing to mar his handsomeness. 

"Wha?" You look around, puzzled. 

You're in a hospital room with the man and no one else. Your leg is bandaged, you have a headache, and the details of last night are fuzzy. What happened?

"I-I was...running? Why?" You ask no one in particular. The man shakes his head, "I don't know what happened. I just found you in the parking lot. You were in bad shape, so I took you here. My name's Butch by the way."

"Hi I'm Y/N, and thanks. If you hadn't found me..." Suddenly, you remember what happened.

You and your father had been having a nice dinner, when you felt ill, and needed some air. You walked out on the deck of your house, and something bad happened. Your dad was shouting, and you heard gunshots. A man was laughing. You peeked through the window, and saw a bald freak dressed in black with two guns standing over your dad. 

~~Flashback~~

"Run.." He looks at you, desperation filling his expression. The scary dude turns his head sideways to look at you. 

"Relax, I'll make it painless. It won't hurt at all." He smiles, cocking the gun and shooting your dad again, this time in the head. 

You bolt. And run and run and run and run and run and run and run, until you fall in that parking lot.

~~End Flashback~~

You start crying, making Butch visibly uncomfortable.

"I'm s-sorry. I-I just remembered what happened." You say, wiping tears from your eyes.

"Someone k-killed my dad. Uh, the killer, um, had-had, he-he was bald. Really creepy, wide eyes. Kind of looked like a lizard."

Butch looks angry. "Zsasz," he seethes.

"Zsasz?"

"Yeah. Hitman who usually works for Falcone."

"Oh." You whimper accidentally. 

"Don't worry. You're safe with me."

"Really?"

"Uh, yeah. Stick with me, I'll protect you." Butch swipes his hair, embarrassed.

"Th-thank you. Really, I appreciate it... Butch.." You smile meekly. 

He grins, and stands. He moves closer to you. Your heart beats faster. You sit up taller.

He leans down, and kisses your forehead. Swiftly, you twist so that his lips are on yours.

"Butch," you say after the kiss, "I think I love you."

"Y/N, I know I love you."

Sorry it took so long, AddictedToEvil! I hope you like it!

Please read, vote, comment, and keep requesting!!

And, seriously?

15338 READS!!! 407 VOTES!!! 

You guys are the best!!!! No joke. Thanks for all the support and comments, you guys make my day.

How did you like this chapter? 

Part two??? (maybe if you want)