Victor Zsasz X Reader (Part Two)

It's been awhile now, and you and Victor have been meeting in secret. It's only hidden because Carmine, your father, would never approve of it.

Vic, as you call him, has been away for a short time, on a mission for Falcone, and you have been lonely, moping about the place.

Today, though, he returns, and you couldn't be happier.

~Your POV~

You stare at the wall, in typical Wilson Fisk fashion. 

The door opens and your dad walks in, a frown on his face. Startled you turn to face him.

"What's this I hear about you... and Victor?" He asks quietly.

"I haven't the faintest idea. What do you hear?"

"Someone informed me of your little rendezvous'. I think that I need not explain my opinion on this matter."

"Oh, I think you should anyways."

"Fine. This can't happen. He is... a bad influence. His line of work-"

"Let me stop you right there," you interrupt.

"I know what his job is, and I don't care. It just means that he's willing to do anything to protect me. This should make you feel good, knowing that your 'little girl' is safe and sound."

You pause and look intensely at you father.

"And we love each other! And you know what they say. Love knows no bounds. And neither does Victor Zsasz."

With that awe striking finish, you twirl around on your heel, stalking out of the building. 

You and Vic had agreed that you'd meet where you always did, a small abandoned building on the east area of the city, so that's where you head now.

Upon your arrival, you find that it is indeed not abandoned at the moment.

Oswald Cobblepot stands at the counter of the disbanded bar. He smiles broadly, and in turn you curl your lip in a disgusted fashion.

"Oswal, should've figured you'd be the pip-squeak who told. After all, once a snitch, always a snitch. Right?"

He just shrugs. 

"Well, you should know that my dear Victor won't be too happy that we were spied on by... a penguin." You smirk as he wilts under the use of his hated nickname. 

And your smile broadens when you see Victor behind Cobblepot with his silver gun in his gloved hand.

"Speak of the devil." You gloat, as Victor presses the gun to Oswald's temple.

"Hello." 

Oswald stiffens and whimpers and blubbers like an imbecile, begging for his life. You smirk, knowing full well that Vic won't hurt a hair on his head, seeing as Falcone still has use for him. 

"Easy there, pen. Unfortunately, we've decided not to hurt you. But, if you decide to spy on us again, there will be consequences. Severe. Consequences."

"Understand?" Adds Victor, in his sinister voice that sends chills down your back.

"Y-yes, sir." He stutters, and then hobbles off. 

After he's out of earshot, you dash up to Zsasz and give him a long, glorious kiss. He hugs you tightly, running his gloved fingers through your H/C hair. 

"I've missed you." He whispers into the top of your head. 

"I've missed you too. And can I just say; dannggg, that entrance! You were so unfathomably good-looking right then. But of course you always are. Good-looking, I mean. Not unfathomable." You ramble. 

"Shh..."

"Oh, I should tell you that dad's not happy about this relationship." 

"Yeah, I kind of figured that."

~~At the house~~

"Victor..."

Falcone says as you both walk in, embracing each other. Gulping, you look expectantly at Victor and at your father.

"Take care of her." He finishes, and you smile with relief.

"I will." 

Thanks for reading, and as ever, comment, vote, request, and add to a list!

I hope that Jasmyn_Hale enjoyed this, after all she requested it. And I'm sorry that its a two parter, but I thought I should split it up.

Comment your thoughts!

(P:S I hope someone got the Daredevil reference)