Trevor van Reimsdyk CB

Prompt: "Are you jealous?"

"Trevor come on we're going to be late. And you say that I take forever to get ready." I shouted up the stairs to Trevor. His brother, James, is in Chicago for a few days and we thought it would be a good idea to go out for a meal with him. But now we're going to be late because Trevor decided to take ages to get ready.
"I'm here. I'm here. Now come on we can't keep my brother waiting." He said and I laughed at him. We got in the car and started the drive to the restaurant. I was quite excited I really liked James, he was so kind and his and Trevor's relationship was great. But Trevor hated bringing me with him to meet up with his brother because he was certain I preferred his brother over him. Which was a complete lie. I loved Trevor's family like they were my own.

When we arrived Trevor walked over to my side of the car and opened the door like the gentleman he is.
"Thank you love." I said and quick.y kissed him. We walked hand-in-hand into the restaurant and quickly spotted James.

"How's the team?" I asked James, making friendly conversation with him whilst Trevor was in the toilet.
"They're all good. Some of the rookies are a bit crazy this year but I love all the team like family. Is something wrong with Trevor tonight because he seems different?" James asked me.
"I thought that. It might just be because he only got back from a road trip a few days ago so he might still be a bit tired from that." I said and James nodded his head. After that Trevor came back to the table and there was still something off about him. I could tell he the way he kept kissing my cheek and using loads of nicknames. And I think I finally realised what's wrong.

All the way home Trevor was silent his hand was resting on my thigh but no words were spoken. When we got home he quickly got out of the car and slammed his door shut, then slammed the house door shut. I walked in the house to see him going up there stairs, so I followed.
"What's up with you? You've been acting weird all night. Even James said something." I said started to get changed out of my dress and into one of Trevor's Blackhawks tops.
"Nothing but seeing you're girlfriend and brother flirt all night really isn't a pleasant thing." He said angrily.
"What? We did not. Wait. Are you jealous?" I said and walked over to him.
"No, I'd just appreciate it if you didn't try and jump on every guy you see." He told mr and I was taken back.
"I'm going to forgive you for saying that because you are jealous. But just know that I would never do that to you. I love you too much." I said.
"I said I'm not jealous." He said and looked down at his feet.
"Trev, I only love you. I don't care about anyone else. If I had to choose whether to date you or Sebastian Stan. Then I would still pick you. Because I love you with all my heart." I told him, and took his hands in mine.
"You would pick he over Sebastian Stan?" He asked astonished.
"Any day of the week." I said and kissed his lips.
"I'm sorry (y/n), it's just one of my girlfriends wad literally only dating me because she wanted to get with James. And maybe I was a little jealous but you just seem to be really friendly with him." He whispered to me.
"I'm friendly with him because I want you're family to like me. And anyway you're stuck with me because I don't plan on leaving any time soon." I said to him and once again kissed him.
"You say that like it's a bad thing but I want to spend forever with you. I'm sorry for getting jealous and saying something mean. But I love you and don't want you to slip away." He replied.
"I'm not going anywhere." I answered and straddled his hips, kissing him in the lips.