Nolan Patrick PF

Requested on Tumblr, my user name is nhl-imagines-72

Warnings: I don't know who is a fighter for Pittsburgh so I did just choose a random player, fighting, swearing

Requested: anonymous asked: Can you do a Nolan Patrick imagine where he has his first nhl fight and you like it is hot and yeah thanks

(y/n)'s POV

Fighting was a normal thing in ice hockey. Especially for a match like this. Philadelphia were playing Pittsburgh and winning 3-2 in the third period so the Penguins we're starting to play dirty. I could see Nolan being pushed around by Scott Wilson. I could also see something light up on his face when was pushed right against he boards.

And then it happened.

Both of their gloves were dropped and punches were being thrown everywhere.

Even though this wasn't his first fight it was his first in the NHL. I also know that I shouldn't be worried to much because it's just the type if sport it is but I would definitely be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little worried. However at the same time I found it oddly attractive. I don't know why there was just something about it that made Nolan seem even hotter than he already was. Although the fact that I found it attractive doesn't mean I wasn't pissed. He was risking his health for a stupid reason. And I was pissed. But fuck he still looked good.

Before I know it they were being pulled apart by the refs and I could see a bruise already starting to form around Nolan's eye. They were sent into the respective penalty boxes where they were seen by the medics. I could also see Nolan's lip bleeding but Wilson looked just like it. But every time I looked at the black eye that Nolan was now sporting I just couldn't help but think about how attractive I found it.

The rest of the game went by quickly with the final score being 4-3 to the Flyers, Nolan scoring the winning goal. I went down to the corridor and waited for my boyfriend.
"Hi Nolan." I said flatly when he walked out the room. I didn't look at his face cause I knew I would think he was hot and my anger would melt away.
"Hi (y/n), what's the matter?" He asked as soon as he saw me but then his face fell in realisation. And he was about to protest.
"Just don't bother Nolan." I said and we walked out the arena.

The car ride was almost silent. There was the hum of the radio. I was lost in my own thoughts. I just didn't know what I found hot about this fight, I'd seen him fight before. But it was just this one that did something. There was a look on his face when it was happening. The look of satisfaction when he had realised he won the fight and the concentration he had during it. But I still knew in the back of my mind, that he didn't need to do it. And that he could've been seriously hurt.

Looking out the window I realised that we were already home and I quickly shut my door and unlocked the front one. Nolan came in behind me carrying his bag full of hockey gear.
"(y/n), why are you so upset? This isn't my first fight." He said to me as he gripped my wrist to turn me around.
"Nolan, I know but I hate it when you fight. I just don't want you to get hurt." I said, half telling the truth and half lying.
"I won't and you know that. I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't being shoved the whole match." Nolan told me as he pulled me closer. "Babe you-" I cut him off before he could say anything else. My lips crashed against his and our tongues fought for dominance. He easily won and picked me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, we pulled away for air. But then I went to put my lips back on his wanting to feel closer to him and wanting something to be released.
"(y/n) what are you doing? I thought you were mad at me." He said looking confused.  His brown eyes going wide with confusion.
"I am but there was something different about this one. There was just something that made you look so hot whilst you were doing it." I said bringing my hand to his eye.
"I never thought those words would come out of your mouth." He said as he winced slightly and set me down.
"Neither did I!" I said surprised, walking off to the kitchen to get some ice. I placed it on his eye and placed a kiss on his forehead.
"Now babe, I love this caring side of you but I don't want it right now." He said his voice low and eyes going darker.
He pushed the ice away, and his lips were on mine. The kiss was rough and passionate. We didn't pull away until we needed air. As I was catching my breathe he started to kiss my neck, sucking as he made his way up.
"Wow, maybe I should fight more often." He said as he made his way back to my lips.
"Don't you dare!" I warned as his lips were back on mine and he carried me to our shared bedroom.