Carter Hart PF

Request: Carter washing his hair with your shampoo because he's able to smell you when he's away  

Standing in the shower I looked for my favourite shampoo and conditioner so I could wash my hair but all I found was half used ones that I didn't really like but seeing as it was all I had ii realised it was too late to not use them. I poured some shampoo out the bottle and started to massage it into my hair. I was jamming out to my music whilst washing my hair so time seemed to fly by and soon I was towel drying in before I went back to my bedroom to find my hairbrush. Once I had brushed out the knots I did a simple plait ready for bed.

I was pulling on one of Carter's hoodies when I heard the door shut quietly and then the sound of footsteps coming closer to the bedroom. I quickly pulled the hoodie on the rest of the way just in time for Carter to walk in. It had been 2 weeks since we last saw each other so as soon as he walked through that door I ran and jumped into his open arms. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and felt him press a kiss to my shoulder.
"I missed you so much baby!" He said as he walked us over to the bed and placed me down.
"It feels like forever since you were last here and all your hoodies have lost your scent" I told him with a pout on my face but he just laughed and pressed a quick kiss to my lips which soon got rid of the pout that was on my face.
"Let me just get changed and then we can cuddled and you can tell me everything I've missed!" He whispered against my lips, saying it like we haven't spoken every chande we've been able to so there's really not much to update him on. He was quick at pulling off the suit that hugged his body and changing into some sweats and a hoodie.
"I've missed you so much, facetime just isn't the same as actually having you here to cuddle." My words muffled by his chest as I pressed myself against him to get as much of his warmth as possible.
"I know baby but I'm here now and I don't have another road trip for a week and a half and that's not nearly as long as this one was." He spoke into my hair. We continued to talk for a while until his breaths started to even put and my eyes felt heaving and sleep consumed both of us.

I woke up before Carter so decided to be a good girlfriend and cook him breakfast. As I was mixing thr batter for the pancakes I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his nose press into my hair.
"Why doesn't it smell like you?" He questioned and I turned in his arms to give him conused look. "Your hair, it doesn't smell like it usually does." He continued.
"Oh, I ran out of my usual shampoo. I know I finished a bottle a few days ago but I swore I bought some more before you left for the road trip." I explained and as the words left my mouth a blush appeared on his face.
"I didn't realise that you would need the new bottles whilst I was away." He told me and once again a look of confusion took over my features.
"Wgat are you talking about?" I asked as he buried his head in my neck.
"I nah have taken the new bottles of shampoo and conditioner with me on the road trip. But I didn't realise you would finish the other bottles whilst I was away or I wouldn't have taken them. I'm sorry." He whispered into my neck as I let me fingers run through his hair, catching the scent of my usual hair products.
"Don't worry about it but I do have a question. Why did you take them?" I questioned as he pulled his head away from my neck and once again a blush crept onto his cheeks.
"Well I like to use them when we're apart from each other cause it makes me smell like you. I can't wear your hoodies cause I know the guys would make fun of me for it but they just think my hair smells good and nothing else." He explained once he was done talking I pressed a kiss to his lips.
"Carter that's so cute but you could've told me, I steal your hoodies so I still have sort of you here. There's no need to be embarrassed I just wish you had told me so I could've bought extra." I said with a laugh and a smile appeared on Carter's face as he leaned into my lips once again.
"I love you!" He said as he wrapped his arms around me again.
"I love you too my little thief, now I'm hungry so let's get back to these pancakes!" I exclaimed and turned back to the batter but not before carter could press another kiss to my lips.