Tyler Seguin DS

Request: main point: your blog is amazing, your writing is amazing..I'm obsessed!!!! on another not, could I please request Tyler seguin as a dad with a little toddler and it's just all fluffy and sweet?

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey, Noah. Guess whose coming home tonight." I asked as he stopped playing with the 3 dogs my husband claimed were our other children.
"Dada!" He said with wide eyes. His big brown eyes, and dark hair were just like Tyler's. In fact it's hard to tell that he's actually my child.
"Yeah, do you want to get ready for him coming home?" I asked and his little legs stumbled to me as he tried to run. He stopped in front of me and made grabby hands, I picked him up and we went upstairs to the bath room. I put Noah in the bath once it was ready and washed him. Then I let him play in there for a little bit before drying him and getting him dressed.

I walked down the stairs with him on my lap, and went to the kitchen to start getting Ty's favourite prepared. I heard the soft giggling of Noah from my hip as I bounced him up and down.
"Mummy, down. I wanna play with doggos!" I heard the demand come out in between the giggling of the little boy.
"Ok bubba but stay in here so I can see you." I kissed his head and place him on the floor where he waddled over to Cash, who was protectively watching over us. I started boiling the water for the pasta that I was going to cook, and then started cutting up the various vegetables that were going to be put into the sauce. Hearing the soft tapping of small feet and the paws that followed I smiled to myself, and pictured the off-season that we would enjoy as a family. Maybe with an extra surprise for Tyler.

I had finished the sauce and was letting it simmer when the water had boiled, that was when I heard the sound of the lock and the heavy footsteps that belonged to Ty. I picked Noah up from the floor with kitties protest from the sleepy toddler who was determined to wait up for his dad.
"Hi baby, hi bud!" Ty said as we came into his vision, giving me a kiss in the lips and taking Noah out of my arms and attaching him with kisses. My heart swelled at this, seeing my two favourite boys displaying the endless amount of love that I knew they both had. Ty followed me into the kitchen where I put the pasta into cook and quickly stirred the sauce. I turned around and saw Tyler tickling Noah, with the small boy in tears of laughter which was soon cut off by a big yawn.
"Hey bud, you ready for bed?" Tyler questioned even though he already knew the answer.
"No, I wanna stay up!" Noah tried to protest but was yet again cut off by a large yawn.
"How about, you go to bed now and we'll go get ice cream tomorrow?" Tyler bargained with the toddler who quickly nodded his head with a big smile in his face.
"Do you want me to sort him out?" I asked going over to them both before they could go upstairs.
"Nah it's fine I'll do it babe." Tyler told me as he passed Noah over so I could say goodnight.
"Night bubba! See you in the morning." I said in between the kisses I was placing on his face, making him laugh. I then gave him back to Tyler and placed a quick kiss to Tyler's lips before going back to the kitchen to finish off Ty's tea.

It had been around ten minutes and I was playing up Tyler's food, wondering what was taking up so long. Placing the saucepan in the dishwasher, I dried off my hands and started walking upstairs. From the outside of Noah's room I could hear the laughter coming from within. I looked in through the slightly open door and saw that Tyler was reading one of Noah's favourite books to him, Noah laughing but looking like he could fall asleep at any minute. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice that Tyler had finished and was stepping out the room.
"You know babe, it's rude to stare!" He jokes as we both moved down the stairs so as to not disturb the sleeping three year old.
"Well I can't help it when my tough hockey player husband is being a big softy with our son!" I laughed back my response, kissing his cheek as I place his meal in front of him.
"I can't help that he has captured my heart much like his mother. There must be something in your genes!" He exclaimed through a mouthful of pasta.
"Well I hope there's enough love in that big heart of yours for another." I causally said as I filled up two glasses of water. When I turned around I saw him drop his fork into the bowl and quickly run up to me. He placed both of the glasses on the side, before placing his arms around my waist.
"You're pregnant?" He questioned and I nodded my head, feeling tears begin to fill my eyes much like what was happening to Tyler. He picked me up and twirled us round, whilst placing a soft kiss on my lips. Ty placed his hands on my stomach and got down to the same level.
"Hi baby, I'm your daddy! I can't wait to meet you and see you and playing together!" He told my bumpless stomach and placed a kiss on it before standing up to my height again. "Thank you (y/n), you surprise me daily and I love that you picked me to spend the rest of your life with and have a family with. You've made me the happiest guy alive!" He said through the happy tears that were freely flowing down his cheeks.