Josh Anerdon CBJ Part 2

Requests: Hey:) I'm the one that requested Carried Away for Josh Anderson and I would love a 2nd patr! But only of you feel comfortable writing it! Of not thats totally ok! Thank you for your writing!!!
I don't know about the person who requested it but I would love a part 2

A/N: thank you so much for the support shown on this imagine. I hope you enjoy!

Josh's POV

I couldn't find the courage within to knock. Anyone looking must've thought I was a weirdo. Standing outside someone's door for ten minutes, walking away before stopping and coming back. Looking down at this stupid picture and raising my hand. But I still couldn't bring myself to knock. Knowing that the outcome of this could go two ways: the one I wanted and the one that would break me forever. This woman was it for me. She was my endgame. And here I was not giving her the chance to explain. I'm sure I just jumped to conclusions. Right. I have to do this.

(y/n)'s POV

I was sat on my sofa under a dozen blankets just replaying the fight from yesterday. Why I am so stupid? We wouldn't be in this position if I had just told him what was really the matter and why didn't want him to meet my parents. He would have understood. But now I've lost my chance. My stupidity has lost me the love of my life.

Knock, knock, knock

The sound of slowing knocking brought me away from my thoughts. I stood up on my shaky legs and looked in the mirror quickly. Cringing at what I saw. Tear marks ran down my face and my hair was either a frizzy mess or stuck to my wet cheeks. The person knocked again and it reminded what the actual reason was for me getting up. Quickly I made my way to the door with all intentions of asking this person to go away because I wasn't in the mood to be dealing with people right now.
"Look in sorry it you could just- oh my. Josh!" I let out in a surprised gasp. Him being the last person I excepted to be knocking on my door after the events of yesterday.
"Hi (y/n), can I come in?" He asked in a quiet voice, showing his vulnerability in that moment.
"Sure." I told him slightly confused when I saw he was carrying a picture with him.
"I uh-I um. I don't know where to start because I have so much I need to say to you but I can't find the right words to actually say them to you." He explained and I saw tears begin to form in his eyes again.
"Josh, just breathe. I have a lot to say as well so do you want me to go first?" I questioned and he shook his head.
"No, I was the idiot who didn't actually listen to you when I should've done. I'm so sorry I jumped to conclusions. At least I hope I did. (y/n), you're the woman that I'm in love with. You're the person I see a future with. You're my endgame. I can't imagine getting lost to the world in someone else's eyes. I can't imagine my first dance with anyone but you. I want to be your forever. What I said yesterday, I guess it's just my insecurities coming out because you're this gorgeous woman who deserves so much and I'm worried I can't give you that with the career I have. I love you so much and I'm so sorry about how I acted yesterday!" He let everything out and by the end we were both a sobbing mess. I pulled him in to a hug and rested my head on his chest, with his resting on my head. I rubbed his back, trying to compose myself as well so I could say my piece.
"Josh, you are everything to me. I love your career and I'm incredibly proud of you. I don't think I could ever be embarrassed of you. You are my future. The only person I can picture marrying so please don't doubt that because words can't express my love for you. The reason I didn't want you to meet my parents is because I'm embarrassed of them. The only thing they ever do is argue. Never stopping, even when someone is round. That's the environment I grew up, blocking out the sounds of their arguments with headphones. But it's embarrassing when the only words they say to each other are ones brining the other down. I'm so scared to become them. I don't want my children to grow up in the environment that I did. And I was worried that if you saw how they act then you might not want to be with me anymore." I let out, finally telling someone all the things I've bottled up for ages.
"Oh baby! That would never happen. I don't care what they're like. It's not going to change my opinion of you. And we'll never turn out like that. Ok. Please I'm so sorry." He reassured me and connected out like in a slow but passionate kiss. I once again saw the photo in his hand and took it into my own.
"I didn't even realise anyone captured this but I'm glad they did." I truthfully said and smiled down at the picture in my hands. Josh wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed the top of my head.
"I love you so much. Please take me back." He whispered in my ear.
"Of course! I love you to the moon and back Josh!" I told him and turned around to kiss him once again. Feeling complete and with the worries of my parents in the back of my mind. Because I know that Josh and I love each other to ever turn into them.