Auston Matthews TML

Request: can you pls do a auston matthews imagine where you are at a hockey event of some sort and other players keep hitting on you not knowing your with auston and auston gets mad or something like that

(A/N): I don't think the people I choose would act like this and some of them I actually like but I need them to act like this for the story

(y/n)'s POV

I was finishing my make up when I heard a knock on the door. I ran down the stairs and opened it to see Auston stood there in a black suit. He looked down at my burgundy dress and then back at my face.

"You look amazing!" he said and looked at my lips, before I could reply he placed his lips on mine and kissed me slowly.

"You don't look too bad yourself Matthews." I replied with a smirk once we had pulled apart.

"You ready?" He asked with a smile on his lips. We were going to a team advent, it was a little party for the team, their girlfriends/wives and the staff/management.

"Hang on," I replied and put on some nude heels that still didn't make me taller than Auston, "ok now I'm ready."

He took my hand in his and we walked to his car, Auston opened my door and then quickly walked to his. I stared out the window and got lost in my own thoughts. This was the first time I was meeting the whole team, I had met Mitch and his girlfriend Stephanie. I was worried what they would think of me.

"Hey, babe. You alright?" Auston asked and placed one of his hands on my leg.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine." I stuttered out, and he straight away knew I was lying.

"(y/n), baby, what's wrong?" He asked again and laced his fingers with mine.

"Just- what if your team don't like me?" I asked him, nervous because these are his friends and basically his second family. I was nervous our relationship would be over if they didn't like me.

"I don't care. Of course I love these guys and they mean a lot to me but you mean more. And why wouldn't they love?" Aus asked me and quickly looked at me before looking back at the road.

"Because I'm just a normal, boring girl who moved to Toronto to study physiotherapy. Someone that you met when she spilled hot chocolate on you because she was rushing to get to an interview, that just so happened to be going to the same ice rink as you." I said, talking about the time we first met a couple of months ago when I was rushing to get to the Air Canada Centre to get to my  interview. I'm training with the lower league teams as a physiotherapist whilst I complete my course and after I've done it I'm going to the Maple Leafs, hence the reason they haven't met me yet.

"You're not boring. You're the most amazing person that I have ever meet and I know that the guys will love you, but not as much as I do." He told me and pulled up into the car park.

"Thank you Auston!" I said and hugged him when we were out of the car.

Once at the event Auston went to go get us drinks and left me with Steph and Mitch.

"So (y/n), how's you're training going? Will I be seeing you when I get injured anytime soon." Mitch asked and I was just about to reply when I felt a presence behind me.

"Well, who are you?" I hear from behind me and turn around to see William Nylander, one of Auston's friends and teammates.

"Hi I'm (y/n), I'm training with the lower teams as a physiotherapist and-" I say but he cuts me off before I get a a chance to say I'm dating Auston.

"Wow, so you're pretty and smart. Will I be seeing you in the medical room anytime soon?" He asks and kisses the back of my hand.

"Well, I'm training with the lower teams until I finish at university and that won't be for at least another year but then you'll see me. You might also see me with-" I say but once again I get cut off.

"You have really pretty eyes (y/n), and I would just like to say you look lovely tonight." He says and I was about to say something when I hear a throat clear behind me.

"Hi (y/n), I see you met Will. I hope he wasn't being his annoying self." Auston says and kisses my cheek whilst wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No he wasn't, he was being very sweet." I say and intertwine my fingers with Auston's.

"Oh, is this the girl you can't stop talking about in the changing rooms. Well I can see why. She's a very pretty girl Auston." Will says with a smirk.

"She is and she's all mine." Auston says and even though he's not showing his anger to Will, I know what he's like.

The rest of the night is great, all of his teammates are lovely and were really kind to me. But at the end of the night, Auston and I drove back to my place in silence. And I invited him in, which he agreed but I saw the look in his eye. And I saw the jealousy on his face earlier.

"Auston, he was just being kind. He didn't know, you came over before I had a chance to say anything." I said and knew that wasn't entirely true, but Will kept cutting me off before I had a chance.

"(y/n) I saw the whole conversation, you had enough time." He said and I saw the jealousy and sadness in his eyes.

"Auston, why are you so upset. You know I won't do anything. I love you" I said and took his hands in mine.

"But (y/n), what if you decide to leave. I don't know what I'd do without you." He told me and I pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm really sorry Auston but I'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me." I said with a smile and he laughed and returned my kiss.

"I still don't like the thought of other people flirting with my girl!" He said with his tough guy attitude but I just laughed and pulled him in for another kiss.