Mikko Rantanen CA

Request: Can you do a Mikko rantanen one? You can decide what happens.

Mikko's POV 

I remember the day very clearly. I remember walking through the door shouting to her, but I never got a response. I remember walking through the house, until I got to the bedroom to see all of her clothes were gone. Everything was gone. I remember seeing a piece of paper on her old pillow with her engagement. I remember breaking down when I read it.

Mik,                                                                                                                                              
I want to start off by saying sorry and that I will always love you. But I needed to do this and I know I wouldn't be able to if I did it why you were here. But I'm gone now, and I know you'll hurt because I'm hurting but it's for the best. I found out something, did something that I didn't know if you'd agree with and I knew it would be best if I left because I knew it would mess everything up. But I do love you, I always did and I always will.
Love (y/n)                                                                                                                                 xoxo

That was 5 months ago. I haven't heard from her since, of course I had tried but she never responded. I know she went back home because I saw her best friend ,that lives here, and she told me. I also had a feeling that I know why she left but I always prayed that it wasn't true, I never wanted to think of her with another man. But the team have been trying to cheer me up and Anton Lindholm has been living with me for a bit, to keep me company as I've always lived with someone.

"Ant, I'm going to the shops. Do you want anything?" I asked as I put on my shoes and picked up the keys.
"Just pick up something for dinner would you?" He called back to me.
"Sure, I'll be back soon." I called up to him and walked out the door, unlocking the car and going to the closest shop I could.

But I saw a Starbucks and decided to get a coffee before going to the shops. I walked through and saw Hannah, (y/n)'s best friend, sat with someone. The person she was with had a hot chocolate, (y/n) always had a hot chocolate because she hated coffee. In fact the person sat there had the same (y/h/c) as (y/n), the same skin tone. But no. Hannah would've told me. She always said that she would if she came back. So it can't be. I walked to get my coffee and saw the person from the side. As soon as Hannah looked up her eyes locked with mine. She shook her head. It wasn't (y/n), of course it wasn't. Before I could walk up to them, they left in a hurry. Finally, I got my coffee and decided not to wait on here and to just go straight to the shop.

I was walking down the cereal isle (the reason I wanted to come) when I saw someone trying to get something from the top shelf and failing.
"Here you go!" I said to the woman and they looked up at me about to say thank you but we both stopped. The girl from Starbucks. (y/n). She was standing in front of me.
"Thanks Mik." She said in a whisper.
"What, (y/n). Why?" I asked in bits, trying to stop the tears.
"I couldn't transfer university's and I've been gone for the summer. I went back home and tried to transfer. But I couldn't so I'm moving back here." She said looking anywhere but at me.
"No, why did you leave?What did you do?" I asked again wanting my answer as to why my girlfriend of 1 year and fiancé of 1 year suddenly left me.
"I'm pregnant. And we're young. I wanted to keep the baby.  I didn't think you would want to. So I left. I ran. I wanted to tell you but I was scared you would make me give up our little girl." She said in tears.
"You're pregnant. I'm going to be a dad?" I said happy tears in my eyes.
"Yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She told me.
"(y/n), I don't care. I just. We are young but this child, this little girl is going to need her dad." I said to her and pulled her in my arms.
"I know. I'm sorry." She cried into my shoulder.
"Stop. I don't care that you left. All that matters is that we can be a family now." I told her.