Auston Matthews TML

Request: Can I get an Auston Matthews imagine where we or just moved to Toronto and meet him through Mitch? Thank you!

(y/n)'s POV

I was walking through the ice rink, going to wait for Mitch, Auston and Will. I had met Mitch when I first moved here and he helped me find the place that I was looking for, the local coffee shop. We exchanged numbers as friends and I soon became good friends with him and he later introduced me to his hockey friends (after I told him I was actually a hockey fan). They had given me tickets to nearly every match and always made me wait for them, as they were my ride. I had no problems with this except for one thing: every time I looked at Auston my heart beat speeds up. I have only recently developed feelings for him and it scares me. These boys were my best friends and I didn't want to loose any of them. Also I may have some small trust issues after my ex cheating on me.

I was waiting for the boys after their win when I felt someone jumping on my back.
"Will, get off! You're heavier than you look!" I screamed and he got off before I was engulfed in his arms as well as Mitch's and Auston's. They all starting to jump so I was jumping with them until they finally let go and I had the chance to congratulate them on the amazing 6-0 win against the Oilers, getting them a place in the playoffs.
"Well done on the amazing win. Who's ready to celebrate?" I stated smiling up at the three boys that surrounded me.
"Actually (y/n), we were thinking that we could head back to yours and just celebrate there cause we have to get a plane to Montreal tomorrow." Will told me and I nodded and told them that they could just stay the night and I would take them to the airport in the morning. We agreed to meet back at my place in an hour, Mitch picking up the other two and he'd just leave his car at mine.

We were all watching a movie on the sofa, Mitch and Will on the 2 one seaters and Auston and I on the 2 seater. I was cuddled up to his side like I would with any of the boys, his arm wrapped around my shoulders like it always would be. I was drifting off into a peaceful sleep and cuddled dither into Auston's side.

Auston's POV

(y/n) was cuddled up to me like she always would when we were watching a movie and like always she fell asleep. I had to keep reminding myself that she does this with all of us. We're best friends, nothing more and probably never will be anything more. But I couldn't help but have these feelings her (y/e/c) eyes shine so bright when she talked about anything she love (especially hockey) and her (y/h/c) always flowed perfectly and made her look beautiful.
"Auston!" I heard Mitch whisper shout and I was pulled out of my daydream.
"What? And be quiet she's sleeping!" I said back but we all knew (y/n) wouldn't wake up she was such a deep sleeper.
"No we won't, we've been trying to get you for the past five minutes!" Will said to me.
"But you were to busy daydreaming about (y/n) to realise." Mitch teased me, I knew it was a bad idea telling these two idiots about my stupid crush on our best friend.
"What no I wasn't!" I tried to play it off but I knew they could see right through me.
"Stop acting like that, we know you too well. Just tell her we can guarantee that she likes you back. Look at her for goodness sakes!" Mitch nearly yelled and I felt (y/n) move so I pulled her closer and I felt her breathing even out again.
"No she doesn't. She does this to all of us!" I said and they dropped it there but I could feel them staring at me.

About an hour later, all three of us were getting tired so we decided to turn off the movie and head to bed. (y/n) had two spare bedrooms and sadly I had to sleep on the sofa this time but before that I carried her to her own bedroom. She was already in her pyjamas so I tucked her in and kissed her forehead goodnight.
"Goodnight (y/n), sleep well. I love you" I told her thinking that she couldn't hear me.

(y/n)'s POV

"I love you too, stay in here with me?" I said feeling confident after hearing what I did and being in a sleepy state still.
"What?" Auston said and looked at me in disbelief.
"Look it was hard enough the first time, you know I'm not good with feelings so shut up and kiss me." I told him and he did. His lips were soft and fitted perfectly with mine. Soon enough we had to pull apart to get air but we both had smiles on our faces. I pulled Auston down into my bed and placed my head on his chest.
"(y/n) I know you haven't had a good record with love but trust me I won't ever hurt you, I don't think I ever could." He said and kissed my head pulling me closer to him.
"I know." I told him.

"They're adorable and didn't we say they were both in love with each other only took them a year to admit it." I heard Mitch say as I woke up.
"Shut up, don't you have to get ready for me to drive you to the airport." I told them.
"We're good, and aren't you glad that it was me that helped you find that awful coffee shop last year." Mitch said and I just smiled and throw a pillow at them both and they went out my room.
"He's right, I'm glad he introduced us!" I heard Auston mumble and I nodded.
"So am I but come on, we have to get ready. You need to get ready for your away trip" I said and kissed his lips and we both got ready for the airport.