Mikko Rantanen Part 2

Request: Can you do a part 2 for the Mikko imagine when you have the baby

(y/n)'s POV

3 months later

I was now almost 9 months along and our little girl was meant to be born in 2 weeks. We're both so excited but also so nervous. Mik was currently getting ready to leave for tonight's game but he wouldn't let me come to watch it.

"Mik, nothing bad will happen. I'll be with the other girlfriends and we're all friends, they won't let anything bad happen." I told him but he still shook his head.
"(y/n), something might happen. You don't know. So you won't go, Hannah's coming round and you can watch the game in the TV."
"But Mik, you know I can't concentrate on the game when I'm watching it on TV!" I complained to him once again.
"And I wouldn't be able to concentrate knowing that something bad might happen in the arena!" He said and turned around to kiss me.
"Fine, I'll see you when you get back." I told him once we had separated.
"I love you (y/n)."
"I love you too Mik."

Hannah and I were sat at home watching the game. When I started to feel uncomfortable, and Hannah noticed. 
 "(y/n), you ok?" she asked already getting up just in case.
"Yeah just need to go to the bathroom" I said with a smile, as I got up I could feel something down my leg, "Hannah never mind, we need to get to the hospital." I said quickly.
"Oh my, ok come on then." she said in a panicked tone.
"Why are you freaking out, I'm the one about to give birth?" I asked as she rushed getting the bag and helping me get into the car.
"Cause I'm the one who has to tell Mikko!" she said jokingly, I laughed in reply but that was soon replaced by a sound of pain which only made Hannanh want to get to the hospital even quicker.

The hospital was 30 minute drive away and by the time I got there I was already in a great amount of pain, but they said I had to wait until I was 8cm to be able to go into one of the rooms. Whilst we were waiting we called the team medic, who was on baby watch but we told her to let Mik play the rest of the game as I wasn't even in a room yet and I would let him know when more was happening. As well as that, Hannah and I went on a walk around the ward to try and make me 8cm. When I was checked again I was 6cm and they let me have a room due to the amount of pain I was in. Just as I was getting into the room, Mik appeared looking very sweaty.
"I came as soon as I could, love" Mik said as he came to my side and took my hand.
"Well done on the win, ahhhh." I said, being cut off by a contraction and I tightly gripped Mik's hand.
"How you feeling?" He asked once the contraction was over and he wiped the sweat off my forehead.
"I hate you so much right now, why did you have to get me pregnant. I can't wait until this is over." I said and another contraction started. Once it was over, the doctor walked in and told me I could start pushing.

Throughout the whole labour, Mik sat by my side and let me squeeze his hand as tight as I needed to. We heard the sound of a baby crying and I pushed one more time. They took our little girl to clean her up and we talked about the name.
"What are we going to name our little princess?" Mik asked as he once again wiped my forehead.
"I was thinking Emily Scarlett Rantanen,do you like it?" I said leaning into his handthat was resting on my cheek.
"It's perfect. Thank you (y/n)." Mikko said.
"For what Mik?" I asked as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.
"For letting me back into your life, for giving me my little princess. for being mine. I love you." He said and I felt happy tears coing.
"Well then, thank you for taking me back even after I was going to not tell you and for giving me Emily. I love you too." I said and presses a kiss to his. The nurse walked in with Emily, we told her the name we picked and Em was placed in my arms. Her little hand wrapped around my finger and I moved on the bed so that Mik could sit with us. He looked down at her with such love that it made my heart burst. I let him hold her as I tried to get some rest.
"I love you and your mum Emily,never forget that!" I heard him say before I fell into a peaceful sleep.