Bobby Ryan OS

Prompt: "Let's go, right now, just You, and I"Warnings: mentions of anxiety and panic attacks, this also takes place about a year after he was traded

Warnings: mentions of anxiety and panic attacks, this also takes place about a year after he was traded

(y/n) POV

Today had been such a bad day. I was out at lunch with my 'friends', they were people I worked with here in Ottawa but I wasn't really close with them as my friends were back home as I had just moved here after years of Bobby begging me. Bobby and I had meet when he was with the Ducks as I was going to college in Anaheim. It was for that reason and the fact I had a stable job that I stayed in Anaheim.

We were at the restaurant and it was going fine. Until they started picking at all of my insecurities, saying that I was just going to be using Bobby to get to the team and everything. Then they started saying things about my weight and looks. This made my anxiety spike and I could feel my breathing speed up. Luckily, there was one person on the table that I had become good friends with and noticed what was happening.

"(y/n), just breathe." She said and that was what I was trying to do. But right now I just wanted to leave. I was missing home since Bobby had persuaded me to move to Ottawa recently. Right now at this moment all of my feelings were being released. Everything, from the people I call my friends to the home sickness I was feeling recently. After I was calmed down I left without saying goodbye to the other people at the table, I just wanted to go home and be by myself as Ryan was going out with the boys.

When I got home I walked into the living room to see Bobby waiting for me, dressed and ready to go.
"Hi babe, I thought we could see the guys together." He said with a smile, kissing my lips after saying it.
"Sorry Bobby but I really don't want to. I've had a really bad day and I just want to be alone." I told him  and walked to the bedroom, not knowing he was following me.
"(y/n/n), what happened? I thought you went out with your friends." He asked me. And I had to stop the tears from falling.
"I only like one of them and they were all so horrible. They caused my anxiety to spike and I had a panic attack." I said and I let the tears fall.
"Babe, come here." He said, pulling me into his arms.
"I'm sorry, you can go I just want to stay here." I said to him when we pulled away.
"Not happening. Let's go, right now. Just you, and I!" He told me.
"Where?" I asked giggling at his sudden desire to leave.
"Anywhere. Let's just get away for tonight. I'll call her guys saying I can't go, they'll understand. You pack a bag for us. We'll stay at a hotel just to get away for a little bit. Ok?" He questioned and I nodded my head. Going off to pack the bag whilst he rang up the guys.

The car ride was packed of singing our hearts out and eating loads of chocolate he brought when he stopped at a shop quickly. We pulled up to a hotel about an hour away from our house and he booked us in.
"Now, (y/n), is there something else that's making you upset." He asked after we had both gotten changed into some comfortable clothes.
"I'm just feeling a bit home sick but don't worry, I'm feeling a lot better now." I said kissing his lips.
"Well it's nearly bye week, why don't we take you home for the week?" He questioned.
"No, we don't have to. You probably want to go on a holiday with the guys." I told him h he shook his head.
"(y/n), it's fine. I love your family. And I spend enough time with the guys. We'll start looking at flights when we get home. Come on, what do you want to eat?" He asked and I laughed at him, that boy always thinks about food.

We spent the rest of the night, eating room service as well as the chocolate from earlier and watching movies on Netflix. I was feeling much better and we both couldn't wait to get away from Ottawa for a little bit, even if it was just going to my home time for a little bit.