Travis Konecny PF

Request: Can you please do a Travis Konecny imagaine? Can you make it smut, if not just fluff and really cute?
Warnings: slightly smutty but not like the whole thing

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the off season and Travis wanted me and him to spend some alone time together as during the season we were both too busy and didn't get the chance for romantic dates and dinners. So he had taken me to the Amalfi Coast in Italy, the weather was incredible and our hotel room had a balcony with a magnificent view of the blue and tranquil sea. TK told me we were having a romantic dinner on the balcony so it was just us two but it was still a nice setting. He also told me to dress up nice and I was just assuming it was so he could see me in his favourite dress that I packed. The red fabric shied my figure if in the right way, with delicate lace covering my upper body, going down into a silk and coming down to my mid thigh. I did a natural make up look with a red lip that matched the dress and put on some black sandals to compliment the colour. I styled my hair so that it didn't cover my face, and stepped out the bathroom. Travis was stood in black suit pants and a white shirt that hugged his muscles, with the top few buttons undone.
"You look incredible babe!" He beamed at me as he saw me step into the room.
"You don't look too bad yourself Trav." I told him as I stepped towards him  and placed a kiss on his lips, pulling away quicker than he probably would've liked and laughed as I wiped red lipstick off of his face. He took my hand and led me onto the balcony where he pulled out my chair like the gentleman he is and kissed my cheek before going to sit down. In front of us were meals from room service that he had called up but u didn't care, all I cared about was spending time with the man that is sat in front of me.

The dinner was filled with lots of laughter and stories about anything and everything. I caught him up in my work and the stress it has been causing me and he happily reassured me that I was doing great even if he didn't fully understand what I was actually doing.
"(Y/N), I need to tell you something before I chicken out and have to listen to Patty and Hartsy complain at me for any longer." He told me and before I had the chance to say anything he continued, "Right I've had this in my pocket since your birthday last year and every time I go to do this I always start thinking of the worst case scenarios. So here foes nothing. Babe, as you know I'm not the best with saying my emotions but hopefully you know how much I love you because to be honest I don't actually think words can describe the love that I have for you. I am insanely proud of everything you do and the guys are probably sick and tired of hearing about every little accomplishment you have made. But I'm so proud and I'm so glad that I can call you mine but I want you to be my forever. I want to be able to talk everyone's ears off about my wife. So (Y/N), what do you say? Will you make that come true?" He asked as he got up from his chair and down on one knee in front of me and it's a good thing I was say down because I think I would've fallen down by now.
"Travis yes! A million times yes!" I said as I pulled him in for a kiss and I felt him slip the gorgeous ring on my finger. "I love you so much Konecny!" I whispered as I pulled away.
"I love you more than you'll ever know future Konecny!" He exclaimed as he pressed his lips back to mine before picking me up off the chair and walking us inside.

He dropped me on the bed, taking ooff our shoes and throwing them behind him. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his muscles to me. I sat up and pulled the shirt off his shoulders and onto the floor before pulling him back down to my lips. His lips were rough against mine but his hands were loving running all over my body, tracing it and running over he spots that he knew made me gasp. He rubbed himself against me and I moaned into his mouth. His hand coming up to squeeze my boobs as his lips trailed down to my neck where he left marks in his path.
"This needs to come off!" He said whilst he pinged the strap of my dress. I sat up slightly so he could unzip it and pull it over my head. His lips immediately went to my lace covered breasts, he pressed kisses where the lace didn't cover before reaching behind and unclasping it. When it was off my body his lips were back on me. Kissing and sucking all over my chest before his lips travelled down wards, trailing kisses all over my stomach. But before he could get any lower, I rolled us over so I was on top. I placed kisses all over his chest whilst grinding down on his growing erection. I ran my mouth over his neck and collarbone leaving bites all over to match the ones he left on me. The moans that slipped out made me continue going lower and lower before I was trailing my lips over his covered erection.
"This needs to come off!" I repeated and unzipped his trousers, pulling them down with his boxers. Before I could do anything he rolled us over again so I was back under him. His lips were back on my neck, travelling upwards towards my mouth but I couldn't help the moans that left my mouth as his lips kissed and sucked on my neck.
"Nope tonight is all about me showing my beautiful fiancé how much I love her!" He whispered against my lips, holing me hands down with his. He reached over to his bag and pulled out a condom, slipping it on before coming back over to me. He once again presses his lips on mine, slipping his tongue in my mouth as he pushed into me.

I woke up with Travis' arms wrapped protectively around me, his head resting between my neck and shoulder and I could feel kisses being left there.
"Morning handsome!" I yawned out as I rolled over in his arms, his lips immediately being pressed against mine, when I tried to pull away he kept me close before I pushed himself away, "morning breath." I laughed out as he pulled me close.
"I really don't care I just want to kiss my future wife!" He replied as he pulled me back in and this time I let him. The sun shining onto us and warming our naked bodies as we contently block out the world around us. I pulled away so I could straddle TK's waist and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"So las night was about you showing how much you love me. But how about now I show you just how much I love you!" I said to him as I pressed my lips to his once again in a heated kiss and felt just how excited he was underneath me.