Dylan Strome AC

Request: hi! can you do a dylan strome imagine where the reader is at dinner with him and his teammates and they start "teasing" him (if u know what i mean lol)... not full on smut just like kinda teasing kinda stuff... thanks!😁

Warnings: teasing, slightly smutty

(y/n)'s POV

"(y/n), hurry up!" Dylan shouted up the stairs. I was in the bathroom curling my (y/h/l) (y/h/c) hair and finishing my makeup. I finally finished and put on my heels. Looking in the mirror I nodded to myself as I saw my reflection, I was wearing a tight fitting red dress that stopped just above my knees. As well as this my hair was straight, Dylan's favourite, and my favourite black high heels making me taller but still shorter than my boyfriend.

"Sorry, I'm ready!" I said to him as I walked down the stairs in our house. As soon as I came down the stairs I felt his eyes roam my body and I heard him take a breath in. When I looked into his eyes I saw that they were no longer their usual soft brown colour instead they were black, pupils blown and lust covering his face.

"Do we have to go?" He said, talking about the meal that we were meant to be going to with his teammates.

"Yes, we do." I told him but before I could say anything else, I was pushed up against the wall, Dylan's lips pressed against mine. His lips felt rough as he pushed his leg between mine, rubbing it against me causing me to let out a moan that was muffled by his lips. But soon he stepped away, leaving me dripping and wanting more.

"Sorry (y/n), we've got to leave. Haven't we?" He asked and I let out a groan, walking out the door and to his car.

On the way there, I was planning what I would do to him. I planned to tease him throughout the night, under the table and in front of people, the people who he plays hockey with. Smirking to myself, I placed my hand on his knee and squeezed it.

"I forgot to say earlier, you look really good tonight." He said to me and placed his free hand over mine. I saw him smile but I knew that his smile would soon be wiped off his face.

"Aw, thanks babe. You do to!" I told him, he was wearing a white button up shirt that hugged to his chest and arms nicely and also a pair of tighter fitting black trousers, that made his ass look amazing. With these thoughts running through my mind I let go of his hand and slide mine further up his thigh, squeezing every so often.

"(y/n), doll, what are you doing?" He asked and once again when I looked at him I could see his pupils starting to grow because of the lust that was taking over his body.

"Nothing babe." I said faking innocence, glancing back over at him. His hand was holding the steering wheel tighter and his fingers were going white. I moved my hand over the growing bulge that was prominent now.

"(y/n), you need to stop, I can't show up with a boner!" He said to be but made no effort to move my hand away, instead he moaned when I squeezed him. I kept rubbing and squeezing him through his trousers until he was squirming and moaning but still concentrating on the road. He was looking round for somewhere to pull over and I removed my hand. He groaned at the loss of contact and glared at me, like I did to him earlier.

"What, you told me to stop!" I defended myself and looked out the window. He was pulling up to the restaurant car park. As soon as he stopped the car I felt his lips on mine.

"You're so going to get it when we're at home." He whispered seductively in my ear, kissing my neck. I moaned slightly but it was over soon and he was helping me out the car and walking through the car park.

When we got in we quickly found the table and said our hellos to everyone. We sat down and I started to talk to some of the wives and girlfriends around me, whereas Dylan started talking to his friends. When everyone was in conversation I took this opportunity and once again put my hand on his thigh. This time though, I decided to undo his buttons and rub him straight through his boxers. I saw his face scrunch up as he tried not to make a noise.

"Dylan, you ok?" Jakob asked and I had to hold in my laughs as I saw Dyl turn slightly more red as his brain tried to come up with an excuse. I didn't stop though, I continued to stroke him up and down. He placed his hand on mine, trying to get me to stop but they were weak attempts as his body nearly reached its high.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just some stomach ache." He lied and as soon as I felt him twitch slightly, I stopped all movement and moved my hand away.

This continued all night, people just assuming that if he was pulling a face it was due to stomach pains. But all through the night I was teasing him. Building up his climax and then stopping before he spilled. We were finally saying goodbye to everyone and I was taking a longer time than normal, trying to get Dylan more annoyed. When I was done I walked in front of him, swinging my hips just that little bit more and I felt me wrap his arm around my waist and hurry me to the car.

The ride home was silent, Dylan had his hand on my thigh the whole time. I was wishing he was doing something but soon enough we arrived home and I couldn't wait for what he had planned. His eyes were black and his hands were quick when opening the door. As soon as the door was opened I was pushed against it inside. Dylan's lips on my neck, sucking and bitting as he kissed all it. When he reached my lips he kissed my roughly. His hands on my ass and lifting me up so I had to wrap my legs around his waist and I went to put my arms around his neck to pull him closer but he pinned my wrists above me.

"Oh no doll, I'm in control. Did you really think you could get away with what you were doing all night? Because babe, you can't do that. My baby's going to have to get punished now." He said, his voice low and sexy. Causing me to get wetter at every word he said. I moaned in response to his words and he kept his hands firmly on my ass, he carried me to our bedroom and threw me on the bed. The night was amazing, he did as he pleased with my body but always made show he was pleasuring me at the same time. His hands were rough and I knew there would be bruises and Love marks all over my body.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes flooding through the house. Walking through to the kitchen I put on one of Dylan's tops that was lying on the floor and a pain of underwear from the drawer.  When I walked in I saw Dylan standing by the oven, only in his boxers. I was walking with a slight limp because of last night and the events that happened.

"Enjoying the sight?" His voice snapped me out of my trance, I didn't even realise I was staring.

"Of course I was. As much as I enjoyed last night." I said walking over to him and sitting on the counter next to him. He walked in between my legs and kissed my lips. He placed his hands on my hips and lifted up the top I was wearing, to reveal deep purple bruises.

"Oh my gosh, (y/n). I'm so sorry." He told me and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his lips. Softer than any kiss we shared last night.

"Dylan don't worry about. Right now all you have to worry about is the bacon that you're burning." I laughed to him and he quickly looked over to see the bacon turning black. He saved the rest of the breakfast and we ate together. He didn't have trading today so we spent to rest of the day cuddling and his kissing any bruise that he left last night.