Nolan Patrick PF

Requests: can you do a nolan patrick imagine?? something fluffy if you can. thank you!

Prompts: "Will you just accept that I am hopelessly in love with you, and there's nothing you can do that will change that""Just shut up and kiss me"

"Just shut up and kiss me"

(y/n)'s POV

I was at mine and Nolan's apartment, having just got back from my late shift at the cafe I'm currently working at so I can pay for university. Turning on the tv, I saw the score from his game. They lost 5-3, again. Currently the Flyers were on a losing streak and Nolan wasn't happy about it. It also didn't help that I hasn't been to many games recently because of work and school.

Just as I was finishing cooking some pasta for Nolan and I, I heard the front some open and slam shut. I flinched and quickly plated up the food.
"Hey Nol!" I said trying to sound happy but I knew he would be upset and probably angry.
"Oh, so you do know I exist!" He replied sarcastically.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him with a certain tone in my voice.
"Well I mean you weren't here when I left, you don't bother coming to my games anymore and I basically never see you let alone talk to you!" He shouted at me.
"I'm sorry I have to make money so I can pay for university and that when I'm not working I'm doing school work!" I shout back.
"Come on, you could make more of an effort sometimes." He shouted again and I could feel myself getting angrier. He says I'm not putting in effort, all he's done is be mad at me or be too sad about losing to talk to me.
"I'm putting in as much effort as you are!" I told him and the next thing he said broke my heart.
"Well, if neither of us feel like the other is putting in effort then maybe we should end this. I mean who would want to date me, I've been an awful boyfriend recently." He said and I saw from his face that he didn't want this.
"No, will you just accept that I am hopelessly in love with you, and there's nothing you can do that will change that" I said and felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest.
"What?" He looked completely shocked.
"I don't care if you think we've not been good recently and maybe you're right that we both need to put in a little bit more effort. I'll stop over working myself and you'll just talk to me about what's upsetting you. But we're not ending this because I love you!" I said and his face lit up.
"You love me? But (y/n), I didn't think you said that to people!" He said and I saw he smile on grow even wider.
"I don't but I trust you feel the same and I really mean it Nol!" I said to him.
"I mean yeah of course I love you too. I'm sorry this isn't how I wanted to tell you. I mean we were-" before he could continue I cut him off.
"Just shut up and kiss me!" And he didn't have to be told twice. His lips were on mine and it felt right.

"Thank you (y/n), for putting up with me and my bad attitude. Thank you for sticking with me even when I'm playing awfully and for making me feel about 100 times better. I really do love you!" Nolan told me as he was looking up at me, his head resting on my chest and my fingers running through his hair.
"Of course babe, I don't care how you play as long as you're doing your best. That's all I care about. And of course I'd put up with you. You may be annoying when your mad but you're also really hot." I said and his already red cheeks went even more red. And I just smirked and place a kiss on his lips before he could tell me off.