Mike Vecchione PF

It was the final game of the season and since the Flyers didn't make it into the playoffs, it was the very game that would be played this season

It was the final game of the season and since the Flyers didn't make it into the playoffs, it was the very game that would be played this season. I was working with the Flyers as their Physical Trainer, due to this I was close with most of the players and some more than others. However there was one rule, I couldn't date the players. This didn't stop one player in particular from trying ever so hard to get a date with me. I was in the Physio Room when I heard a knock on the door.
"Hello." I said and looked up to see Mike at the door.
"Hi (y/n), I was just wondering if you would be able to tape up my knee for tonight." He asked from the door.
"Yeah sure, come in here and lie down." I told him and he did just as I asked.
"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to have a late dinner with me after the game?" He asked once I started to tape up his knee.
"Mike, I've told you before: I can't. I'm not allowed to date you. It doesn't matter if I want to and it doesn't matter how much you want to go on a date with me: we not allowed." I told him as I continued to tape up his right knee.
"But (y/n), please. It's practically off-season. I just want to take you on a date. Please!" He told me as I was finishing off.
"I'm sorry, I would love to go on one but I love this job and I don't want to risk losing it.  Let alone have the risk of you getting punished for it." I explained to him and stood up to look him in the eyes.
"One date is all I'm asking and I'll make sure nothing happens to you or me. We can have the date at my place and keep it a secret?" He asked as he looked at me pleadingly.
"Ok, if you win you can take me on a date, at your place and with Chinese." I told him and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

The Flyers ended up winning the game 5-0. I was waiting in the physio room tiding it up and collecting the paper work on my desk, placing the paper into the filing cabinet when I heard the door open.
"So I was thinking that we could go home separately so you can put away your stuff  and then I can pick you up?" Mike asked as he walked in, we had been over to each other's before because I was friends with the team.
"Ok, pick me up in an hour and I should be ready." I said to him and kissed his cheek on the way out. I saw his blushing cheeks before he ran out and walked me to my car.

6 Months Later

Mike and I had been dating for just under 6 months, he asked me out on our 3rd date and I had said yes. Even though I'm not allowed to date I technically said yes when it was off-season, and I wasn't breaking the rules. However the season was starting again and we were still dating, just trying to keep it a secret. This consists of kissing in the physio room and having dates in our houses or in the local parks. And so far we've been doing well.

It was before a practice one day when Mike showed up at the physio door.
"Hi doll. How are you?" He asked as he stepped towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek.
"I'm fine thanks love but you need to leave and get ready." I stated referring to the fact that he was only in the shorts and t-shirt he wore under his practice jersey and shorts.
"But I wanted to see you and also I just wanted to let you know to meet me after practice in here." He told me and I hugged him.
"Ok love, why may I ask?" I questioned him.
"Just want to go on a date with my girl is all." He stated and kissed my cheek before telling me that he had to give so that he could get changed. I walked out the door and stood on the bench next to Coach Dave Hakstol, talking about the team and injuries. Before I knew it, practice was over and I was walking back to the physio room.

When in the room, Mike ran through the door and pushed me against the door and started to kiss me, hard. Kissing down my neck and back up to my lips. He pushed his tongue into my mouth when we heard the door slam.
"Oh my gosh!" We heard Claude say, and we broke apart as fast as possible.
"Claude!" We both shouted.
"You guys can't." He said smiling.
"Please don't tell anyone, we both want our jobs!" I told him and he agreed on one condition: we tell him everything. So that's exactly what we did. When we started dating, when was our first date and everything. Once again he agreed to keep it quiet.

The Next Day

"(y/n), come here!" I heard Dave shout outside my room. I walked outside and saw him motioning me into his office. In there was Claude and Mike.
"Ok, what do you need?" I asked, already guessing what it was about.
"I've heard about you and Mike." He said and I turned to Claude and glared.
"You promised." I said to him.
"I know but I had to tell the team and another member of staff heard and here we are." He said and my eyes softened.
"Dave, look, just punish me. I was the one who asked her out. And she deserves this job more than anything." Mike said pulling me into his side.
"How long?" Dave asked us.
"6 months." I whispered and looked up to see Mike smiling.
"I was waiting for you two to get together, the whole team has been and you've been dating all this time?" He asked, not believing us.
"Wait, what? The whole team were shipping us?" Mike asked.
"Yeah we had beats and I won!" Claude said from the other side of the room.
"Anyway, (y/n) don't worry you can keep your job and Mike nothing's going to happen." He said to us and let us leave.

"I'm glad we don't have to hide anymore." Mike said when we arrived at his house.
"Same Mike, I'm glad our friends know. And now we can go on proper dates!" I said excitedly and hugged him.
"We can but we never got to finish what we started yesterday!" He told me and pressed his lips against mine again and walked us to his bedroom.