Chapter 1-1(Rin's Side): Middle

Rin's  P.O.V

"Wait really you're gonna apply me to a new school in England?!"

I look over at my parents and they were showing me a flight ticket and some papers

"Yeah,you will be studying at their prestigious music university and your will be applying for your course there soon" My Mom says while holding up a portfolio

"But I hardly know anyone there" I say while clutching my pen

"That's the point,we applied you there for you to interact with other people when you start your university" She points out

"So when will I go there?"

"June 2 and you will be travelling on your own" My Dad says as he comes through the door

"Wait really?!" I shockingly asked

"Yeah,it's a boarding school so you will be staying with a new student.Try interacting with him/her Rin" My mom says smiling

"Alright I'll pack my stuff"

"Good,we'll be downstairs when you need us" They close the door and the silence quickly floods the room

I pick up my belongings and start packing my stuff for Northampton

I grab my luggage and started packing my clothes in it,I needed enough clothes to survive the whole semesters but I didn't want to do too much laundry because it might be a drag to my roommate and It'll create more mess.

So I put in some of my house clothes and other stuff inside the luggage

I figured that the silence in my room was a bit unbearable so I grabbed my speaker from my bag and decided to play some music while I pack up.

I turned on my phone picking on what to play but it was kinda hard to decide on what to play.

I just sighed and just played Middle ft.Bipolar Sunshine by DJ Snake

The song starts playing and I continued on putting some of my other things inside my luggage. I grabbed some extra handkerchiefs inside my cabinet and threw it inside my luggage, I also grabbed some other socks and also threw it on the suitcase.

I looked at the suitcase and it looked a bit under packed so I felt like putting more stuff inside, so I decided to put my toiletries inside the suitcase but I figured it would accidentally leak out so I put it on a zip-lock bag before putting it inside the suitcase.

"Well I guess that's enough things to put on my suitcase I don't really wanna deal with excess baggage at the airport." I closed and locked my suitcase then put it near my desk

After I finished with my luggage I grabbed my backpack and started putting my other stuff inside the bag,I decided to put my recording stuff inside my bag in case of homework that involve filming and other stuff,I put my laptop and charger inside the case and inserted it beside my recorder in my backpack,I looked at my school supplies on my desk and It went through my mind on what I should bring.

"Duh I need to bring some pens and notebooks what would I use to write and put important stuff to remember on" I thought and grabbed my pencil case and some notebooks and put them inside my backpack.

The song was almost done so I just pressed the repeat button and lied down on the bed and looked at things on my phone.

"I have 2 more days left before I go to Northampton wonder what I can do before June 2?" I tried to think of what I could do before I go to University and my final days of freedom,I was scrolling through my phone and looking at Tumblr and Twitter messages I already made enough of a reputation as an artist and small musician.