Chapter 6-4: Beautiful Now...

I think It's time for the chain to end...

Dannii's P.O.V

The new semester started again and it was kind off a bummer but I since the holidays were finally over and it was finally time to go back to school.. I was on a ride with my brother's friend Evan and the ride was mostly silent and whether you would believe this or not Evan is heading back to Ireland for the time being because the holidays were finally over and he was assigned back to Ireland again.

"Kinda sucks that you have to head back to Ireland.." I said and he just looked at me with a concerned face

"Yeah, Have to go back there and face the general again." He said sarcastically and I laughed in response.

"Do you always get yelled at by the general Evan?"  I asked and he just shook his head in response.

"Nah,  But I can't stand his attitude but what can I do, that's typical for every General in the army" He replied and I just replied with a nod.

When we ended our conversation we arrived at the university, I looked at it from the window and my expression changed to Unsure..

"Well, I guess I'll see you later Evan..Good Luck in the army" I waved him goodbye as I walked up the steps of the university entrance.

As I went inside the school I was hit by the cold air from the air conditioning in the hallways and when I  looked ahead the halls were all filled with students who just came back from Christmas vacation, a lot of them were just chatting with their friends either walking around or just talking with them next to the lockers they all mostly discussed the same thing and that was how they're Vacation mostly went. 

Some said they went to another country, others just stayed here to celebrate with their family and friends and others just stayed at home and did whatever they wanted. I just mostly spent my time hanging out with my friends and also just staying at home and chilling with my brother and his friends. 

As I walked into the hallways, I saw Nat with his signature look and earphones he always wears all the time, he was just walking down the hallway with his hands on the hoodie pockets. I approached him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey Nate" I greeted him as he turns around with a surprised look on his face.

"O-Oh Hey Dannii" He said looking at his right, It kinda looked cute whenever he would act shy around people.

"So how does it feel going back to University?" I asked and he crossed his arms as he leaned into the lockers.

"I didn't really feel happy about going back since I got a haircut and some of the many admirers I have will secretly stalk me and my new haircut and posting it on social media, as If my popularity has gotten high enough, and Wade right now isn't here because he has a fever and that enough doesn't make me feel confident about going back here." He explains and I agreed since he has a point, Nathaniel isn't the most confident person in the world because of his sexuality and that he has a very delinquent like reputation.

"You have a point there, I'm not really that happy that we have to return back here, again my grades are just pretty average but my parents feel like I should do better plus my brother's friend is heading back to Ireland because he's in the army, and much worse tomorrow's the last day I get to spend time with Martin since his university starts 3 days and that he has to come home soon."  I tell and he gives off a sad sigh and a regretful look.

"That sucks, it looks we're one in the same, we're both having a really bad start to school" He said sarcastically with his right only looking at me, I noticed that he had his music at a really high volume and I could hear his music despite having earphones.