Chapter 5-3: Unity

Another Fun Chapter before the finale of the Chapter 5 Arc then it's probably going to be a bit messy from here.

Alan's P.O.V

*Earlier back in Chapter 5-2*

I woke up in Nat's room with a very bad hangover from last night, all I can remember was that Nat was beating up some guys who tried to attack us and after that I felt Nat carrying both me and Wade to bed. Next thing I knew I woke up in a very comfortable sleeping bag.

I looked at my phone which for some reason was clean and polished, I opened it up and I got a unread message from Rin. The messages were sent pretty late at night at about 1:00 am.

Rin: Hey where have you been? It's late?

Rin: Why aren't you responding I'm getting pretty worried

Rin: Alan? Hey are you there? It's late where are you?

(Author: Sorry folks no Atlantis Jokes here)

*Present Day*

The time was already 4:30 and I knew I needed some water and painkillers for the hangover to go away soon enough once I got up from the sleeping bag there were a tray of the stuff needed just lying next to the sleeping bag.

There was small container of painkillers,a glass of water and some clothes because I didn't have any spare clothes with me. I took the painkillers and swallowed them with the water. After that I grabbed the spare clothes and went out of the room, I didn't know where the bathroom is but coincidentally there was a sign on the door pointing to where the bathroom was.

I feel like everything that I need is just popping up or telling me where it is, I don't know if the whole thing is a weird coincidence but It's making me think that it is. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door the bathroom looked like a freaking hotel-room bathroom for some reason which made me kind of surprised considering how cheap the apartment rent is.

I turned on the water to let it warm-up for a bit before getting into the bath, I set the clothes aside on what I assumed is where the laundry goes and took off my clothes, they kind of have a feigning smell of alcohol but I shrugged and just put it inside the box. I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed I kind off have a scratch in the shoulder but It looked like it was already treated. Once the water was finally warm I got inside the shower and closed the curtains.

*4 Minutes Later*

I got out of the shower and grabbed the towel from the pile and when I felt it on me it was warm like it was just heated up a few seconds ago, It felt quite relaxing and once I finished drying up I put on the spare clothes and surprisingly they all fitted me quite perfectly.

"I swear this house is full of coincidences" I mutter to myself as I exited the bathroom with the new clothes.

I went downstairs to find Nat preparing his lunch for university and I noticed something odd about him once I looked at him. His hair was dyed with white  and for some reason which made me quite confused because I don't know if they allowed dyed hair in university.

"It's the hair isn't it?" Nat looks at me with a strange face and I laugh considering the odd change

"Why'd you dye your hair?" I asked and he just gave me a stern smile.

"Dunno, I just kind of felt like it" Nat just says without any regrets on doing it.

"You sure the principal allows dyed hair on campus?" I asked and Nat just looks at the mirror near the coffee table.

"Of course they would because how the fuck does Lia May get to walk around campus while flashing her blue hair. I mean you wouldn't call it fair if someone like her gets to walk around on campus with their hair like that." Nat just explains and soon enough I heard Wade walking downstairs.