Chapter 7-2: One Way Love

Well Part 2?

Alan's P.O.V

Well today was the day, it was prom night and I had about 2 hours left of today's classes and I was growing a bit impatient since today was supposedly prom day but it was delayed due to some scheduling with another event that might conflict against another event  that has been planned by another school to attend their own event.

On one side I was quite frustrated since It was my first time and I was growing a bit impatient but on another side I was pretty happy it was delayed since I felt like something was still missing since I kinda wanted to impress Rin while we were together.

It was just chill class and we were all just talking to each other, I was just on my phone the whole day looking at social media I glanced over at Rin who was talking to Dannii and Deepti, she looked a bit confused on what they were talking about but I didn't want to eavesdrop so I just continued browsing.

Browsing social media was to be honest a time waster for me and it works more than talking to other people and overall fans of my music were getting so much love and after I released Faded and Sing Me To Sleep my twitter was then flooded with a shit ton of comments and fan art.

When Rin and I got together that was when both of our fan bases exploded with Popularity and they're really waiting for us to do a collaboration and I figured that if our schedules weren't too busy though I might need a bit of help when doing a collab.

But first things first there's still prom day and maybe but just maybe I can probably work on a collab with Rin someday.

The bell finally rung and I grabbed all of my stuff and placed them inside my bag, and casually walked out of the classroom. I headed straight to my locker and turned the combination on the lock.  I grabbed the last of my stuff and stuffed them inside my bag.

As I closed my locker and turned to leave I suddenly saw Rin right in front of me.

"O-Oh! Rin, What's up?" I said and she looked like there was something on her mind.

"Hey Alan, I wanted to um....give you something...." She says and suddenly gives out a red heart-shaped box with a ribbon on top.

"R-Rin?  What's this?" I grabbed the offered box out of her hands but then suddenly someone knocks us over and Rin falls on top of me. 

(???: Awkward.....)

We looked and we realized it was Deepti who made us bump into each other,  Rin looks at me again and I saw her in a deep shade of red. I gave her a kind of small giggle with my hand over my mouth and she just turns into a deeper shade of red this time.

"Well...This is awkward..." I say breaking the silence and she suddenly stands up and covers her mouth her hands and runs off.

"Make sure to open the box!" She says as she runs off into god knows what. I gave a glare at Deepti as I stood up with the box in hand.

"Goddamnit Deepti..way to ruin the fun" I said and she gives off an apologetic look with her hands behind her back.

"Sorry...I got way too excited seeing you guys." She says and I shouldn't be too hard on her so I just gave her a nod.

"I see, well don't do that again alright?" I just said and she suddenly jumps  with joy.

"What's going on here?" Dannii runs up to us 

"Erm...To put it bluntly Rin gave me this box and then she fell on me because Deepti ran into us both" I explained and she sighs sadly that she missed the moment.