Chapter 2-1 (Alan's Side)- Far Away

Time to switch It up! Alan's side will now be first during this chapter and there will be parts in chapters where they will both be in the same place and also there will be a new character that's important to this story line so stay tuned ;)

I woke up to the sound an announcement from the intercom, I looked at my window and it was already evening, it made me feel a bit melancholic and it made me miss home but I cleared my head and just waited for the plane to land.

*4 Minutes Later*

As the plane stopped I stood up from my seat and grabbed my backpack below my chair, As I carried my backpack I was barely going through the crowds of people making their way out of the plane, I finally made my way out of the plane which kinda took a while due to the crowd but I finally made it through and walked on the bridge.

As I exited the bridge leading from the plane I felt my heart stopped and my chest and head felt a ton of pain, as I was about to lose my consciousness the last thing I saw was someone approaching me as I lose my vision.

*3 hours later*

As I opened my eyes I was flashed by bright white lights and as I sat up on the bed I realized I was in a hospital. I was confused because who carried me all the way from the airport to the hospital? I looked at myself in the mirror and I realized I had some things injected into my arm with tubes leading to a bag and the left side of my chest has been wrapped up with bandages. I thought to myself I'm grateful that someone managed to carry me all the way here.

I looked over to my side and I saw someone sitting in the chair but her head and arms were in the bed. I realized she probably brought me here,I wanted to thank her for that but I told myself I'll thank her later because she's sleeping.
But I jinxed it and she woke up.

"*groaning* Oh.....you're awake...."She said rubbing her eyes

"Erm.....Thanks by the way for taking me here" I said trying to sit up straight

"You have no idea, How long it took for me to carry you all the way here Alan" She said looking at the clock

"Well Sorry for you having to carry me all the way here." I said rubbing my head

In my head I was thinking how does she know my name but when I took a closer look at her I realized it was Rin from the airport.

"Rin! Y-you saved my life....." I said looking at her

"N-No I didn't! I just couldn't leave to lay dead at the airport for people to see!" She said hugging me with her face on my chest

"H-Hey It's Okay Don't cry" I said hugging her back making her stop crying

She let's got of me and she quickly changed from sad to slightly more happy and she flashed a cheeky smile.

*2 Minutes Later*

"S-So What did the doctors say when you brought me here?" I asked

"When they inspected your heart they said you hade a stroke but luckily you still had some pulse but it was very weak" She said writing on her notes

"O-Oh I wonder what happened" I asked looking at the bandages

"Your heart probably stopped beating due to lack of water but that's the doctor's theory"She replied looking a bit confused