Chapter 5-2: Car Horns

(Honestly more of a "Fun" chapter than a serious one TBH)

Alan's P.O.V

I was just in my room looking over my twitter and instagram that I do most of the time and after the conformation of being with Rin my followers on both have been blowing up lately and my posts have rose up ever since. I was pretty surprised and pretty amazed by how much people would do when they notice something has happened to someone extremely famous. On the other hand there were a few who would continue to hate but I didn't mind.

Though through that I would get defended by them and I was pretty happy that they were doing something about it sometimes the criticism would be quite helpful then there's who just don't even do anything and just "criticize".

I was in the middle of reading some comments of recent post of mine when suddenly Nat texted me.

Nathaniel: ALAN I'M IN NEED OF SOME ASSISTANCE!

Alan: NAT, WHY'RE YOU WRITING IN ALL CAPS?

Nathaniel: IT'S AN EMERGENCY AND YOU NEED TO GET HERE QUICK

Alan: WHY DON'T YOU CALL WADE?

Nathaniel: YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON THAT APPEARED IN MY CONTACT NUMBERS!

Alan: THAT'S NOT RIGHT, WADE SHOULD BE THE FIRST! HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Nathaniel: I WAS CLOSING MY EYES WHEN I WAS LOOKING THROUGH

Alan: YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT I'M ON MY WAY WHERE ARE YOU?!

Nathaniel: AT MY HOUSE, WHERE ELSE WOULD I BE?!

Alan: I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW, I'M ON MY WAY!

I grabbed my phone and my scarf since I knew it was gonna be quite cold so I exited my room and slid down the stairs to head to Nat's house.

"Hey, Where are you going?! Camilla calls out and she was sitting on the couch as always petting our new dog Happy.

"Need to head over to my friends house, it's an emergency" I say before putting on my shoes and heading outside and running to Nat's house.

I sprinted out of the house and immediately ran all the way to Nat's house, along the way I held on to my scarf for my dear life as I sprinted all the way there, I was trying my best not to hit anyone on the way which was pretty difficult considering the fact that I needed to hurry and not waste anytime.

It was nice to remember that Nat's house wasn't too far away and it wasn't really in the outskirts of town it was just relatively in the city. I remembered there's a cafe below his apartment so that's one thing I remembered.

I finally saw the street where his apartment was so I used up all my pent up energy and sprinted as fast I can.

Once I stopped on Nat's apartment front entrance, I leaned on the wall to take a few breaths to get some energy back before I walk to the elevator. Once I got my energy back I walked to the elevators and pressed the button to the second floor and waited.

The elevator finally arrived at the second floor and so I ran to Nat's door and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps walking over at the door and when they opened I felt extremely confused.

"Alan? What're you doing here?" Wade answers the door and I was left with a confused face

"Nat's in trouble-" Before I could complete my sentence Wade then suddenly grabs both of my shoulders and shakes me

"W-WHAT?! WELL COME IN THEN!" We both ran to Nat's room upstairs and as we opened the door we were both left shocked and just dumbfounded.

Nat was just sitting on his computer and he looked very intense of something and looked like in a panic.