Chapter 2-1 (Rin's Side): Guardian Angel

Time For Rin's Side and The New Character will be revealed here I don't really know if you guys know him in reality but whatever XD Also I suck at making a new character entrance so don't expect it to be surprising XD

After exiting from the bridge I stopped for a bit to text my parents since they were telling me where I will stay while I'm here.

They told me that I will be staying with a temporary family and that I'll only stay until university is over, I look at the address my mom sent me and it wasn't too far and I could take a cab to the address.

While I was about to head out of the waiting lounge my peripheral vision saw someone fall down.

I ran to the person and I took a closer look and I realised it was Alan..

I shoved out the security guards and picked up Alan,His right arm hanging from my shoulder and I grabbed his left hand, I kinda regretted doing this but I'm doing it already so it's too late.

"Hey Lady! What do you think you're doing?!" One of the security yelled out to me as I limped out of the airport while carrying Alan

"Saving a life,Instead of leaving it to you fuckheads to just look at him and say "Phone an Ambulance" But sorry sir but the hospital you're gonna contact is too far from the airport meaning it won't make it in time and the person I'm carrying right now will die before the ambulance can even reach him. So instead of you treating him can you deliver my luggage to this address?" I said throwing a small note at him with the address.

"A-Alright..." He says opening the note

*1 Hour Later*

"Come on Just Hang on Alan! We're almost there" I said as we got closer to the hospital.

I used every little of my strength to carry him all the way to the front door and open it.

"Help! He's had a stroke someone help!" I yelled out to the receptionist

Next thing I knew I was following a nurse rush Alan to the emergency room.

*21 Minutes Later*

I was told to wait outside the room to wait, I was in the middle of reading something on my phone when the nurse came out.

"So Is he okay?" I asked looking a bit concerned

"He's a lucky one, He still had a pulse so that was a blessing" She said

"So is he okay?" I asked sounding a bit annoyed

"Yes,we moved him to a room he's now in room 18" The nurse said walking back with a small list

I put my phone in my pocket and arranged my glasses and walked to room 18

The hospital wasn't too bright but that still didn't help the fact that I don't like Hospitals, They are always filled with a lot of emotion and noise. But I hoped to myself that I would try to remain sane.

I spotted room 18 and went inside, as I closed the door behind me I saw him without his hoodie and mask and he had some bandages wrapped on to his chest.

I thought to myself he was kinda hot without his hoodie but I told myself now is NOT the time to be thinking he's hot when he was on the verge of dying.

I sat on a chair near the bed and looked at the clock.

"Jeez,It's already 9:30? Didn't know it was late" I told myself looking at the clock

I suddenly felt quite sleepy so I decided to take a small nap until I wake up.

*4 minutes later*