Chapter 6-6: Patchwork Staccato

(Well I lied about saying that I wouldn't update this book since I'm busy with the second book but I had a lot of ideas on this book that I should really write about so here ya go)

Alan's P.O.V

Being back in university couldn't really get any more boring due to the fact that we had a new principal and our music teacher was ass,  I felt like the subject of music really lost its touch because of this new guy I couldn't help but feel sorry for our old music teacher who's probably watching from above looking at our poor class being tormented by an old man with no IQ.

The atmosphere was a lot more boring too, since after the expulsion of Nat and Dannii's  suspension the school has always been really quiet, even the football team's been acting all cowardly that even their boss has to come and get them together.

Some students on the other hand were turning into the gossip quicker than before and they would most likely believe in anything that was going around the school, there were also some reports of seeing Nathaniel roaming around the campus despite being expelled but no one has really proven the rumor to be true.

Wade on the other hand is kind of a bit off due to Nathaniel's expulsion,he seems to be more pissed off quite quickly whenever something or someone seems  to be bothering him and and he really despises the principal out of all of us combined. Sometimes though he would even go really far and pull a "fuck you" on the teacher and  exit the classroom slamming the door.

The school really felt like something was missing when Nathaniel and Dannii are gone and since some world competitions are coming up and our school is gonna have a massive disadvantage without Nathaniel since he's like the "solo-carry" of the entire school but too bad he's been expelled for his "delinquent" behavior

Let's be real here, how come Nathaniel never got expelled for his "delinquent" behavior before Mr. May even came around, now even some students are questioning what  was behind the school and their choice of principals. Even the top students feel powerless without Nathaniel and some girls are even missing the  best homosexual couple in school and now they claim that they can't even draw anymore fan art about every moment they do.

Music class finally ended and I was really happy about it because no way I'm gonna stay in a classroom with Mr. "I got mad at someone for liking EDM" because EDM is my absolute life and that's the reason why I'm known as of today. I was walking all the way to my locker and I noticed my friend Frances sulking at Nathaniel and Wade's locker.

I remembered Frances she was the leader of the Art club but she probably should've called it "Nade FanClub" since I've been there once and the whole room was full of Nathaniel and Wade, which didn't bother me but I still think they should've renamed it to "Nade FanClub".

"Hey Frances, something wrong?" I asked and she kinda had a sad look on her face which I already knew why.

"Yeah....The Art club has been down lately because Nat isn't here and even though Wade is here it's hard to get inspiration with only one of them here." She sulks and I feel her pain she was probably the one who ships Nathaniel and Wade the most but she doesn't go too far with her art

"Aww That sucks so much, you really love Nat and Wade together so much that you even made a specific day for the art club because that was the time where Nat visited the art club for the very first time.

"Well anyway, do you need anything Alan?" I look at her and I was wondering where Rin was since she just kind of ran off after music class.

"Got any idea where Rin is? She kind off ran off after class" I asked and she put her finger in her chin thinking on where she could've been.