Chapter 6-5: Feel So Close

I feel so close to you right now it's a force field..

Dannii's P.O.V

After Nathaniel being expelled university turned really boring, and nothing interesting happens anymore classes are now not so energetic and whenever I tried to pull a conversation during lunch it usually would just end really quickly and just be a quiet and awkward experience.

Some of my friends even kind of changed when Nat got expelled, Alan was not as enthusiastic in music as he once was, Rin has a weird urge of pretending to be busy during music class, Sig doesn't care and Wade was quite more rude and angry whenever the teacher tries to talk to him or ask him to do something.

I felt quite bad for Wade as I know that he's very protective of Nat and finding out he got expelled really hit him quite hard, ever since he began to act more rude and aggressive towards teachers and especially the principal, I wonder how I can explain this to Nat..

I finally got done with Science class and I suddenly choked when I saw what the next subject was, It was music and I knew the teacher and I don't get along very well so I was having thoughts on wanting to skip music class, But luckily I wasn't gonna attend music class because I got assigned to something.

"Mrs. O'Neill please stay behind for a minute?" Mr. Sorn asks me and I head towards him while he sat on his desk.

"Do you need anything Mr. Sorn?" I asked crossing my arms and He showed me a piece of paper and I looked at it and it was a flyer for the play happening on the 14th of February during valentines day.

"They need a new make-up artist since the Drama Club staff claimed that the Current make-up artist was annoying and a total....bitch is what you teens call it right?" He says and I was completely shocked and confused at the same time.

"Mr. Sorn how did you know that I'm interested in make-up and who made told you that I know how to do make-up?"  I asked.

"Oh your friend told me about you, he said that you would be really interested in this one since you're the person who usually doesn't overdo her make-up" He says and I suddenly wondered who this friend is but I when he mentioned that he thinks that I'm the only one who doesn't overdo their make-up I immediately knew who it was.

"Where is he now Mr. Sorn?" I asked and He put his hand on his chin thinking where he is.

"Hm..The last time I saw him was near the school fountain, I think you may find him there"  He answered and I told him thanks as I left for the classroom.

I swear I owe Mr. Sorn a big one he really got me out of the clink for this one, By clink meaning spending 2 hours listening to Mr. Phone Breaker bitch about how electronic music is ruining our lives but I feel like he doesn't know me very well.

To me Classical music actually hurts my brain more and I don't really know why but It just doesn't set my mood unlike when listening to EDM because I'm already hooked up with it, that guy can gloat on about how The classic song Gloomy Sunday affected the whole  world because of the myth.

I arrived at the school fountain and I saw someone who I already guessed would only be here.

"I thought you weren't allowed to enter anymore?" I approached Nathaniel who was just looking at his phone while sitting on the fountain.

"I just made up a lying excuse  and I was in, also It's boring just staying at home" He answers but I was a bit distracted on what he was wearing.

He was wearing a White hoodie with a panda's ears and eyes on the hood part, and peeking out was his obsidian colored hair.

"Why're you looking at me?" He says and I kind of giggle because he didn't know why