Chapter 7-4: Transparent Elegy

The end is nearly coming so yeah I kinda wanted to put in some interesting stuff into the story to kind of build it up a bit. Note: This chapter is based on my old Alan Walker fanfic that got deleted a long time ago so yeah...

Rin's P.O.V

Today was probably one of the worst days of my life, I was hit with a sudden fever and I had a cold at the same time which was another insult to the injury and I couldn't go to university for about 2-4 days meaning I'll probably miss out on a lot of activities and I have to work at home to kind of catch up on what activities I need to fill out my requirements.

To be honest, I'm not really too worried about that though Alan on the other hand will probably be extremely worried about me being absent for a while, so before everyone left I told Sig that when Alan asks where I am. Tell him that I'm sick and I'm forced to stay at home for a while. I got hit with the fever probably when I wasn't feeling a bit too good the last two days and I needed to head to the doctor to get my diagnosis and once we did go they told me I had a fever and a cold which was probably caused by the sudden change in weather.

I felt too weak to even stand up and get out of the bed to get some water so I just had two options to entertain myself other than use my phone since they also told me to use electronics for a while now, my options were look at the sky or just sleep. I looked at the sky for about 7 minutes before feeling really bored and sleepy so I covered myself with my blanket and slept.

"Goddamn this weather..." I mumbled out before I passed out from exhaustion.

Alan's P.O.V

I was scouting around school trying to find Rin since it was about 20 minutes before class starts and when I checked inside the classroom she wasn't there which I found odd since she's the only person inside the classroom when it's about 20 minutes before class starts, I looked around the first and second floor and she was now where to be found, I looked around all over for her, the courtyard, the west wing, the rooftop, everywhere. I started to be a bit worried so I went around looking for Sig instead since he probably would now since him and Rin are housemates.

Eventually I found Sig just walking around in the west wing so I caught up to him to ask about Rin.

"Yo Sig, where's Rin?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"She's sick right now, I don't know how it happened though." He said and I frowned at the last part.

"Ouch, how long will she be out?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"I don't really know, maybe about 2-4 days?" He said and I nodded

"Well thanks, I'm quite worried about her that's why" I said and he just smiled

"It's cool, I know how much you care for her..." He replies causing me to blush slightly.

The bell for next class suddenly rang and I was running a bit late so me and Sig both dashed back to class that was in the East wing so I wasn't gonna miss anything.

*Time-skip After school*

I exited the classroom and headed to my locker to get my stuff before I headed to Rin's house just to go check on her for a while, I weaved through the crowds of students heading to their lockers and while I was moving I immediately saw a problem, Ms. Lia Bitch is leaning against my locker, I rolled my eyes as I walked over to my locker.

"Hey Alan, so your girlfriend isn't here right?" She annoyingly flits out which I ignored.

"So since she isn't here, you wanna have some fun tonight? Me and my gals are throwing a party this evening and we really need a good DJ like you to get the crowd set, so what do you say?" She offers and at this point I was so done with her bullshitting so I slammed my locker shut and faced her.