Chapter 6-1: Merry Christmas ^-^

Merry Christmas everyone and hope you have a happy holiday this month, for me I'm just gonna mostly be at home and play video games and watch YouTube of sorts. And no this book won't end after the Christmas chapter  I have some more chapters planned coming out pretty soon so stay tuned!

Alan's P.O.V

I woke up with my phone alarm beeping really loudly, I looked at the day and it red "December 23" I got out of the bed and looked at my phone near the window I thought about what we could do during the holidays, University was over for now and I was pretty happy since it was finally time to kick back and relax,ignoring all of the stress from assignments and projects.

I felt quite drowsy but it was typical every morning since I was quite a heavy sleeper but I don't snore, I exited my room and headed for the bathroom to freshen up for the morning, I grabbed the toothpaste and put a dab of toothpaste on my toothbrush.

While I was brushing my teeth I opened up the cabinet and grabbed the floss, once I was done brushing my teeth I took a bit of the floss and rubbed them on the spaces between each tooth. Once I was done flossing I noticed that I haven't shaved in a while so I grabbed the shaving cream from the cabinet and cleaned my razor.

*2 Minutes Later*

After I was done shaving I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked slightly more clean than yesterday, I got out of the bathroom and entered the bedroom to get a change of clothes since it's not gonna look pretty when people still see you in your pajamas.

I changed into my red jumper and some black pants then headed out into the living room. I walked downstairs and I just see Andreas and Camilla just chatting in the living room while they had some tea.

"Alan, Good Morning!" Andreas waves at me and I just replied to him "Good Morning"

"You want some tea and biscuits?" They ask as I sat down on the couch Happy just jumping on to me.

"Sure, It's been a while since I've had biscuits" I accept the offer and Camilla heads to the kitchen

"That's because all you've been drinking is Red Bull and Burgers" Andreas says sarcastically and I just glared at him.

While I was petting happy the door bell suddenly rung, I got up from seat with Happy still in my arms and It was Rin and Sig at the door.

"Hey what's up?" I said as I stepped aside to let them in

"We just wanted to ask on what plans can we do for Christmas?" Sig replies as they take of their shoes before entering the house.

I give Rin a quick peck in the cheek before we sit down on the couch as Camilla comes out with some tea and biscuits.

"Ohh Rin and Sig, I didn't expect you two to show up, do you want some biscuits?" Camilla asks and they just both shake their head.

"No thank you, we both just had breakfast, we just wanted to meet up here since our friend told us to meet here.

"Let me guess Deepti told you to meet up here?" I asked and they both nod  in agreement.

"Yup, she said meet up here then we'll talk about our plans for Christmas" Rin explains and I just give a quite defeated sigh