Chapter 5-4: Scent

Well this is gonna be the last chapter for Arc 5 and I kinda wanna end it on a relaxing way instead of just a energetic one.

Rin's P.O.V

*About 1 Day after the last chapter*

I was looking through the windows just to see the bright morning sun shining through my face, It wasn't really that bright probably because of the weather getting slightly colder and that people are now forced to wear coats and jackets for most of the month. It was a nice change because I'm usually more comfortable when it's winter than in summer because I just imagine relaxing and staying at home.

I looked at the clock and it red about 9:30 which wasn't that early considering my usual schedule is waking up at about 6:30 to freshen up for the morning. It wasn't a close bet but I didn't care as I was usually really tired during the night.

Sleeping is probably one of the things I really do not wanna miss doing in one day, probably everyone else does also. It doesn't take much effort to sleep honestly and usually the easiest thing to do when sleeping is to just close your eyes.

I figured that I need to change my clothes before I go downstairs and eat breakfast, so I headed to my closet and grabbed some normal clothes to wear. I just chose a white long sleeve and some loose grey pants.

After I changed clothes my phone started beeping and I notice a text from Alan.

Alan:  Hey! You free today?

Rin: Yeah? What's up?

Alan: I was thinking do you wanna head to the park later this morning after breakfast?

Rin: Sure, What time do we meet up?

Alan: What about at 11:00?

Rin:  Alright, See you there

I turn off my phone and I exit my room to go eat breakfast with everyone else,after closing the door I took a deep breath and walked downstairs. I looked at the living room to notice Sig just sitting there using his phone probably texting.

"Hey Rin, Good Morning" Sig looks at me with a smile and I just wave at him and smiled

"Good Morning to you too Sig" I greeted him as I walked to the dining room to see what was for breakfast.

I look over at the counter and I see that everything has already been well prepared and cooked, there were some waffles with some syrup on the side, some fish and chips, and an omelette. I started to get really hungry once I saw the food that was gonna be served because they looked really well cooked and they probably taste really good.

"Rin, Can you put these on the dining table" Mrs. Fielder orders me and I nod and grabbed the plates of food carrying them to the dinner table. After setting them on the table I grabbed some some of the silverware and place them on each person's place on the table then I got some plates and put them on everyone's place.

"Sig, come on! Breakfast is ready!" I called Sig and soon enough he was already there and he put his phone on his pockets.

We all sat down and prepared to eat breakfast, but before we ate Mrs. Fielder stands up and grabs the salt and pepper shakers from the counter.

*10 Minutes Later*

After I finished eating dinner I took my plate and silverware into the kitchen to where Mr. Fielder was washing the dishes since today it was his turn to wash instead, after leaving the plates there I headed up to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I looked at the clock and it red 10:20 so I needed to hurry since I have to meet up with Alan at about 11:00. So I grabbed my toothbrush and put a dab of toothpaste on it.