Chapter 2-3: Indoors

Rin's  P.O.V

I was sitting in my bed knowing that tomorrow was the first day of university a.k.a hell I try to think of how I can do my first impression when university.

I looked at the window and the sun was shining directly at my face,it made blinded me a bit so I covered the sun with my hand to shade my face from the sun.

"*sigh* I need to get up I'll be late  for breakfast with the Fielder's" I got up from my bed and grabbed some new clothes and brought them with me to the bathroom.

*3 Minutes Later*

After I got dressed I headed back to my room to quickly get my phone from the bedside before leaving the house.

I walked down the stairs and I saw Sig just playing the Xbox while Mr. Fielder was reading the morning newspaper.

"Good Morning Rin" Sig says waving at me while holding the controller in one hand. I just smiled and waved back at him awkwardly. 

My phone suddenly beeps revealing a text message from Alan.

Alan: Hey Good Morning! Hopefully I'm not too early :3

Rin: Haha,No you're just perfectly on time. 

Alan: Oh Hehe, So how are you?

Rin: I'm feeling fine, by fine I  mean tomorrow's the first day of hell

Alan:  Oh yeah....What university did you apply to?

Rin:  Eh I forgot the name wait gimme a sec.

Rin: Well as far as I know it's a boarding school named  "Rienfelt University"

(BTW I just looked up if there was such thing as a "Rienfelt University" and the closest result was "Stockholm University" in Sweden XD)

Alan: Oh,That's where I'll be studying too

Rin: Well that's a coincidence.

As we were about to continue the conversation I felt Sig tap my shoulder. "Yo it's time to go out for breakfast" He said before he grabbed his shoes.

Rin: I gotta go, gonna eat some breakfast :3

Alan: Ah, I see well see you later Rin 

I stuffed my phone in my pocket as I head out to the car to head to breakfast.

As I closed the door we drive of and I stared at the window as Mr and Mrs. Fielder were chatting about how expensive college tuition fees have been the past years and Sig just playing on his phone.

I stared at the window and looked at the people walking down the street, they all looked like they were in rush. It was  probably because work and school starts tomorrow.

I was wondering how I was gonna interact with some people during university,it's probably gonna take a ton of work due to my autism. 

The car stops and I saw that we finally arrived at the restaurant. As I got out of the car I looked up at the sky and it was a unusual color or is it just me? But I didn't mind it and just got inside the restaurant.

Alan's P.O.V

I was with my brother Andreas heading out to his job and I just joined in because he said he needed some help and Camilla wasn't around because her school started slight earlier.

As I arrived at the restaurant I saw a familiar face in one of the seats. It was Rin and it looks like she was with the Fielders.

"Hey Alan, Do me a favor and kind off play as the waiter this time?" Andreas says laughing.