Author's note...

So yeah...It's been a while since I last wrote here on wattpad, and the reason for that is because I just haven't been getting any new ideas that I could turn into a chapter for a while and some other hobbies of mine just made me I felt were more fun and satisfying than to write here on wattpad.

Though I won't really end this story it's just that I don't really feel like updating and I haven't found much fun in writing since then and I just had more fun playing video games, watching youtube videos, watching movies and also reading. These days I have been trying to turn an idea in my head into a chapter but sometimes something doesn't really add up and it will turn boring and dull which is something that I don't want to make.

 An example of that would be Chapter 0-1 and 0-2, and to be honest with you I really regret writing 0-2 since it felt like it was rush and blunt which kind of made me want to delete it so I might delete if I want to and as for chapter 0-1 I probably won't since at least that chapter had at least some work into it.

Another thing I wanted to point out was when I left chapter 7-4 at a cliffhanger where Alan tells Rin that he's gonna leave Northampton. I want to continue from where I left off but something just doesn't add up when I try to continue on from where it ended. So yeah, I will be trying my best to continue the storyline and try not to make any side-stories like with the other characters (Nathaniel, Wade, Dannii etc.) since I kinda feel like they just need somewhere else to be.

To  conclude this, I won't be ending this story but the progress and publishing of chapters will just be slower than usual and I won't be trying to rush any chapters or else it will turn out for the worse. So anyways I'll be seeing you guys again soon stay tuned for the next chapter.

See you later...

-IAmNotWalker :I