Chapter 3-2: First Tremor

Sig's done sitting in the sidelines so now it's his turn to put his perspective

Sig's P.O.V

I was laying in my room just scrolling through my phone while I wait for 6:00 Am as I always wake up 30 minutes early before 6:00.

It was a habit I do, my parents always tell me to stop doing it but I didn't care so I just kept on doing it as I wasn't really doing anything wrong. I was scrolling through my twitter and facebook to check on anything new but like always there wasn't anything going on.

I looked at Rin who was sleeping on the bed next to me and she looked much different with her hair on her face which was kinda weird and kinda creepy so I took my mind off her and just went back to scrolling through my DM's.

*30 Minutes Later*

My reminder in my phone rung but soft enough to not be heard by anyone  so I got up from the bed and grabbed some new clothes from the closet. I figured that today was just gonna be another normal day and that I should just wear something normal.

So I picked out a White plain polo-shirt with some black jeans and a plain blue polo, after I carried these things to the bathroom I turned on the water and prepared to bathe.

*2 Minutes Later*

After I got dressed from the shower I got out of the bathroom and back to my room just to pick up my belongings , I carried my bag downstairs and It was pretty heavy but I tolerated it and put them on the couch before going to university.

I went to the kitchen just to prepare some food for breakfast, so I grabbed some leftover pancakes from the fridge and heated to them up in the microwave for 50 minutes. While I was doing that I made some tea instead of coffee because I wanna try it out.

I remembered Rin telling me how to make tea it was quite confusing but after much explanation I learnt how and that was one of the first times me and Rin had done something together.

After the pancakes were done heating up, I grabbed it from the microwave along with the tea to the living room, As I sat down on the sofa I turned on the TV to just listen to the music channel. I scrolled up to the music channel and what was playing was the song "Better Off Alone" by Alice Deejay.

The song was a nice classic and one of the very first songs I tried to recreate, I also kinda started liking it again after Rin was making the song on her computer and I started to remember the song again after I asked her the name.

While I was about halfway through the pancake I heard my parent's door opening it probably meant that one of them could  be awake already, I took another bite of the pancake as the song was about to end then it switches to "Hotline Bling" by Drake but before the song even started I turned off the TV because I hated that song.

After I finished up the pancake I carried the plate all the way to the kitchen then headed upstairs to me and Rin's room. I looked at Rin and she was still asleep, it wasn't really a big surprise that she's still asleep since she's usually a pretty heavy sleeper and she always stays up pretty late because of anxiety.

I saw a piece of paper in the desk and when I opened it there were some words lined up as If they were in lyrics but I realized the lyrics were written in Japanese.

すれ違いは結局運命で 全ては筋書き通りだって悲しみを紛らわせるほど 僕は強くないから弾き出した答えの全てが 一つ二つ犠牲を伴ってまた一歩踏み出す勇気を奪い取ってゆくいつか君に捧げた歌 今じゃ哀しいだけの愛の歌風に吹かれ飛んでゆけ 僕らが出会えたあの夏の日まで巡り会いも結局運命で 全ては筋書き通りだって都合良く考えられたら 寂しくはないのかな弾き出した答えの全てが 一つ二つ矛盾を伴って向こう側へと続く道を消し去ってゆく