Chapter 5-1: Up and Away

(Holy Crap 1K reads? Thank you guys so much for your continued support in the story and I really appreciate all of the support this story has been getting and I never expected this so Thank you for this)

Rin's P.O.V

School was back after quite a long break due to some weird weather suspensions which caused the school to close down for a while, other than that Sig was back from London and he's groaning over the fact that even though he just got back from London he doesn't get a break.

It was pretty boring finally going back to school but I figured we needed to just finish up everything and its finally over. I usually never finish anything really early at school as I mostly leave everything to last minute which kind of caused some troubles between my parents but I always get the job done.

"Ugh, It's already Exams? But I just got back from London!" Sig groaned and I just laughed since he just had to suck it up and do it.

"Come on you big baby it's only a few days, then after that we'll have a long weekend after that!" I said him while laughing at his irritated groans.

"That may be easy for you asians since you guys are so freaking smart, while I'm just a normal british student who's passion is music and never really even do good in school!" Sig groaned out which made me laugh even more.

"Sig, don't assume that all asians are smart that's stereotyping also you don't do half bad in school so you can survive." I said while Sig just continues to make groaning sounds because of exams.

I suddenly felt my phone buzzing and It was a text from Alan.

Alan: Hey Rin, You almost at school?

Rin: Kinda I'm stuck in a car with Sig who thinks all asians are smart

Alan: Aren't they though?

Rin: Alan that's stereotyping not all of us are smart and good at math you know

Alan: Alright then, I assume when people say asians are good at Karate that's also a stereotype?

Rin: Yes don't ever do that or else you're getting your ass kicked.

Alan: O-Oh Alright (o_o)

Rin: Well I guess since you're my boyfriend I'll spare you.

Alan: LOL Well alright

Alan: By the way, Um...Can I ask you something

Rin: Yes?

Alan: So um...After school do you wanna go watch Rick and Morty?

Rin: Hm...Sure I've always wanted to watch it but I never had a chance.

Alan: Alright let's meet up after school.

*6 Minutes Later*

Me and Sig finally got to school and we both headed straight for our lockers just to get some of my stuff but then suddenly I heard someone scream out my name in anger.

"RIN COLLINE I'M HERE TO PAY YOU BACK FOR GIVING ME A FUCKING SUSPENSION!" I recognized the voice and I realized it was Lia May, the one who bullied me a few weeks back

I looked over to my left and before I knew it I was slammed into the locker.

"THIS IS FOR THE SUSPENSION!" She was about to punch me but I knew that this girl is too chicken shit to actually punch so I blocked her and hit her with my open locker.

"Oh Please you can barely even hit your own minions you chicken" I said and in the corner I just heard saying Ohhhhh

"W-What do you mean! OF Course I can hit them!" Lia just said but by the swaying of her fists it's all a lie.