Chapter 7-1: Hard Landing

Well this is the valentines day chapter and yeah it's time I guess for every couple in this story to I guess have a good time and some really weird shenanigans. Also I promise that I would try to updated the second book since It hasn't been touched in a while so yeah...

Rin's  P.O.V

It was that time of the year again where everyone would be going around school asking to be their prom date, personally for me valentines day is a weird celebration usually back in Japan a month after valentine's day there's  a day called "White Day" and from what I remembered it's like the reverse of valentine's day and this time it's the one who received the chocolates will be giving chocolates to the one who gave them the chocolates.

I haven't actually celebrated valentine's day because usually I'm too shy to ask anyone to be my valentine and no even though I did ask Porter when we were still together but that doesn't really count since it was an online relationship and none of us ever gave chocolates to one another, well unless you count  chocolate box emojis.

After class had finally ended I exited the classroom and went straight to my locker, as I approached my locker there were a lot of people asking some people to be their valentine and from what I heard from Dannii that there was gonna be a prom this friday and everyone was now rushing to find their prom partner.

I headed straight for my locker and through there I see some people near it and It was Lia "Cuntbag" May and she was just leaning on my locker like a bitch while she was talking to her boytoy named Jordan Smith. I stopped a few meters away from my locker and pretended that I was texting with someone and I heard her asking that dumb fuck on a prom date, when the guy accepted they started getting all mushy on me and calling each other "your just the best babe" and "aww don't flatter me too much you honey bun".

I felt like gagging on them saying that too each other in a really cringy manner and once they finally kissed each other I now felt like wanting to vomit so I covered my mouth using my hand and ran over to the nearby pillar that's near the stairs and hid behind it waiting for it to be over. I took a peek and they were finally done with their moment then Lia Cuntbag took out a black marker and started drawing something on my locker, I waited there and when she was finally done she yelled out "That'll get the message on the slut!".

Once they left my locker I came out of the pillar and went over to my locker, I see the inscription on the wall and it says "GO KILL YOURSELF SLUT" in all capital letters and I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the "permanent marker remover" from my pencil case and easily erased the dumb inscription on the locker.

I opened up my locker and I saw that there was a envelope on the inside and when I  opened it up, there was a message from Alan but strangely this one was written in norweigan.

"Hei, møt opp til lunsjtid. (Hey, Meet up on Lunch time)" Is what was written and I just smiled because I already knew what he was gonna do and I already decided on him being my prom date so yeah and we were already together so of course I would accept.

So I slammed my locker door close automatically locking it, and then heading to next class before meeting up with Alan at lunch time.

Nathaniel's P.O.V

I was just staying at home, since where else would I go when I'm expelled? I mean I could go and sneak into school but that would sometimes be boring since I don't people knowing that I sneak in sometimes and I would be reported, to be honest so far the only person knows I sneak in is Dannii, and It seemed like a jerk move that Wade doesn't know but I don't want him getting to over-protective so I don't tell.